This isn't Twilight

(A/N- Willow is like the werewolves in TVD and The Originals, in this story there are two types.)

3rd person p.o.v

After Ethan's class, Benny met up with him to talk about the whole David situation whilst still fuming about Willow kissing another person.

"Dude I've got it! I found a spell that will totally prove that David is a werewolf, a canine lupus one hit and WHAM claw and tooth time, and if we can capture it on camera , put it on the net, two million views later CA-CHING, we have bucks, babes, plus if that doesn't work it will hurt him a tiny bit". Benny said.

Ethan scoffed. "You left out the biting and bodies, if there is a werewolf in school other than Willow you're going to get plenty of both."

"Do you want to find out if he's a canine now, and on camera cause there is a full moon on friday. David may be part animals but he's all money." Benny smirked.

Rory then walked up to the two overhearing their conversation. "Hey guys! Who's a party animal? It's me right?"

"No it's David , don't worry about it." Ethan said, waving his arm in dismissal.

But Rory kept pushing. "Are you having a party cuz my Friday is wide open, and saturday and sunday."

Ethan and Benny shared a nervous look. Trying to come up with a solid lie that Rory would believe. "Oh uh sorry Rory we're going to the um.... The garlic and tanning bed convention, it would be so cool if you came but, you know you would burst into flames. So uh next time?" Ethan said carefully. Rory looked dejected but sighed anyways "yeah, sure i'll see you guys later."

Ethan and Benny turned to walk away from the awkwardness that occurred, not noticing that a red head was walking up to them falling into step.

"Ohh harsh dude." Benny whistled.

"What's harsh?" Willow spoke up scaring the boys, causing them to let out girly screams.

"Willow!" Ethan and Benny yelled simultaneously both in a scolding voice. Benny after getting the scare started to get angry again because of Willow.

Benny snarled at the girl. "We're proving that David, your boyfriend is a werewolf."

"Boyfriend?" Willow questioned. "Yes, boyfriend, we saw him making out with you." Benny said with jealousness lacing his voice.

Willow started to laugh so hard that she was doubling over holding her stomach. The boys shared a confused look and waited for Willow to stop laughing.

"He's not my boyfriend, we made a deal and I had to kiss him, and in return I get something too, which you two bozos don't need to worry about, so I will see you two geeks later, Ciao!" Willow said walking off.

"I don't care, I still don't like him." Benny said to Ethan.

"Anyways, if David really is a werewolf like Willow then we will have two people trying to tear Rory, Erica and Sarah apart. Wolves and Vampires are like archenemies, kind of like you and Willow right now." Ethan said.

—————

After school the two geeks went to the field to watch the football practise to catch David on film turning into a werewolf.

Benny currently had his spell book open. "Alright, one little spell and someone is about to get hairy."

"Heads up, twelve o'clock, cheerleader." Ethan said getting Benny's attention. They both saw Erica cheering and Willow leaning on a tree beside her on her phone.

Erica started to cheer for David making him look over at her confused, and he also saw Willow making him smile a bit but that all stopped when someone rammed into David throwing him onto the ground. Ethan noticed this and started to slap Benny on the arm to get his attention.