Snow white and her evil undead.

3rd person p.o.v

Later on Benny's grandma was scolding the two geeks while Willow was just smugly smirking at them.

"Grandma I just used a few drops on the grave." Benny tried explaining. The three of them were in Mrs Weirs spell room making an anti potion for all of the dead critters.

"I few drops is far too much!" She said. "You two might have reanimated the bodies, but the souls have moved on. A body with no soul is a demons playground". Grandma Weir exclaimed.

"Did I or did I not say that a body with no soul is a demons playground!" Willow asked screaming at the two boys. "Yea you might have mentioned that." Benny said pointing at Willow.

"Well even if the potion works, how are we going to track down all of the dead critters" Willow asked Grandma Weir trying to calm down and change the subject.

"If you play this magic flute, the undead will follow the sound and come crawling back to you." Grandma Weir explained. Benny quickly grabbed the flute from her hands and held it up. "I will not fail you-" Benny started but got cut off by Mrs Weir.

"Not you Einstein, your going to stay here with me and help with the potion." Grandma retorted. "I can't do it my dad has his clients coming over for dinner and my mom would kill me if I missed it." Ethan explained.

"I'll do it but I might need some help." Willow told the trio. Willow shared a look with Ethan and Benny and they knew exactly who she meant.

"This looks like a job for" Benny started.

"Vampire Ninja!" Ethan and Benny said at the same time while Willow and Grandma Weir both rolled their eyes at the nickname.

——————————

Benny and Willow walked into the Morgan household later on that night to show Ethan all of the water guns they have filled with the anti potion.

The two of them heard Ethan and Sarah talking and walked into the kitchen. "Sarah what are you doing here?" Ethan asked the fledgling. "What's with the waiter outfit?"

"Your mom called me in a panic and doubled my babysitting money for the night." She told the trio.
"We are locked and loaded with anti-potion." Benny said smacking the water gun.

"He spilled over half a gallon on me, and I swear it burned me!" Willow said smacking Benny on the back of the head.

"Anyways" Benny started rubbing the back of his head. "Can I get a decaf triple mocha latte, no foam?" Benny asked Sarah.

Willow just smacked him at the back of his head again making him wince while Sarah held up a frying pan and Benny flinched.

Ethans mom appeared behind the four of them and asked Sarah to bring out the appetizers. Benny walked towards the dining room to see who the clients were. Willow was just waiting for Rory to get to Ethans house.

Willow heard the entire conversation that Benny had with the family; which she found out was Della's family.

"Me and Della have kinda met already" Benny said to Della's father. Willow appeared in the dining room beside Benny. Using her new found vampire speed she sped over to Della and poured her water on her head and sped back over to where Benny was standing.

Benny's mouth was wide open watching what just happened. Della quickly screamed and Ethan and Sarah ran into the dining room looking for the problem. When they entered they saw Della soaking wet with Willow having a huge smirk on her face.

"Oh Della do you need a towel?" Willow asked innocently like she didn't do anything. Della just nodded in confirmation. Willow turned and sauntered out to the kitchen.

Benny followed her out of the dining room finding Willow just sitting at a stool. "You're jealous!" He basically yelled at the red head.

"Yeah I'm jealous of a girl that is so stuck up and popular I might add. Who is a complete idiot. Yes Benny I'm jealous." She said sarcastically.

They were interrupted by dead animals crawling into the kitchen whilst Della yelled that something roughed her leg. Ethan quickly ran into the kitchen seeing Benny, Willow, Sarah, and Rory were fighting off all of the dead creatures.

"It's like Snow White and her little forest friends: the evil undead!" Benny cried out. Willow and Ethan both rolled their eyes. Ethan noticed that Willow had a bunny on her back and took a frying pan and hit it off of her. Willow turned to look at him. "What was that for!" "There was a hare on your back." Ethan said smiling smugly.

Ethan quickly remembered that he had to grab the parmesan for his mom. When he opened up the cabinet della's dog puffles was in the cabinet, puffles jumped out and bit Ethan on the arm. Sarah quickly pinned the dog against the cabinet. "Shoot it!" Ethan yelled out.

Willow quickly picked up a water gun and shot it at the dog. The ashes of the dog along with the he collar dropped into the sauce that Ethan was supposed to bring to his mom.

Mrs. Morgan came in to retrieve the sauce but Ethan tried taking it from her so they ended up playing tug of war over the bowl and right as Della walked in all of the contents of the bowl were on her already soaked figure. "Puffles?" She asked seeing the collar on the floor in front of her.

"Yeah that's kinda him," Benny began to run after her. "I can explain!, well not now but I will think of something." During this Willow was laughing so hard that everyone turned to look at her. "Sorry Uh karma is a pain." She said smirking turning to walk away.

———————

Willow and Benny were walking to school the next day when they saw Della, Della saw them and turned around so fast that Willow thought she would snap her neck if she did that again.

"Better luck next time Casanova." Willow said to Benny patting him on the back and then vamp speeding away.

"Oh I'm trying" Benny said looking off in the direction Willow went off into.

*******************

A/N- I know it's been a while but I got this part up. Sorry it's short this is probably going to happen because of the episodes.

Please vote and comment!

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!

1085 words.