Mad Maxing it

A/N: btw Willow is a vampire/ werewolf hybrid (so she still has urges for blood)

3rd person p.o.v

Today was the blood drive at White Chapel High, in the room there were nurses taking the blood with a huge line out the door.

"Look at this it's like opening day for revenge of the sith all over again, just minus the stormtroopers." Benny said walking in with Ethan.

"My mom says I should donate, she said my blood is special, I think that's why I should keep it exactly where it belongs; my veins." Ethan said. "Dude, she has to say your blood is special; she's your mom. The reason you don't give blood is because your scared of needles." Benny teased.

"I'm not afraid! I just don't like them." Ethan tried convincing. "What like how you don't like the commercial with the dancing crackers! It freaks you out!" Benny said dancing around.

"It does not! I just don't like eating things that dance." Ethan reassured. "Plus I don't see you rushing to donate."

"Well yeah they could learn your entire genetic code from one drop, what if someone cloned me no way....." Benny stoped because the nurse was hot. "Or a second thought I could lose a pint or two."

The nurse pulled out a needle and Ethan almost fainted. "I'm just gunna go talk to Sarah and Willow." Ethan rushed out when he saw the two with big chip bags stuffing their faces.

"Hey guys." Ethan said. "What's up" Sarah and Willow said simultaneously staring at the blood that was moving snacking on chips. "You guys ok?" He asked.

"What yeah! We're fine, totally fine..." Willow zoned out looking at the blood again. "Do we not look okay?" Sarah asked. "No... it's just you guys have a half a bag of chips on your face." Ethan replied. 

"Seeing all this blood is really getting to you guys huh?" Ethan asked. "It's like putting the kids from Charlie and the Chocolate factory into more chocolate...... ya know just with more blood." Willow said finally looking away from the blood.

"Do you need help, cause I could be like your diet buddy?" Ethan asked. "It's Erica and Willow I'm worried about she doesn't have that much self control and Willow....." Sarah said but was interrupted.

"Is right here!" Willow yelled. "I could drink everyone dry in here this is the only way I won't." The red head said pointing at the bag of chips. Next thing they know one of the assistants turn around.

And it's Erica. "Cookies?" The blonde vamp asked holding the tray.

——-

"A student assistant! That is so devious, but kinda clever." Sarah exclaimed.

"I know right, so when are you going to take a sip, the sooner we get past this whole awkward faze of our friendship, the better!" Erika asked the two. "Sorry I don't eat humans as a snack." Willow said with a mouthful of chips.

Erika held up the blood bag tauntingly so Sarah and Willow both shoved their hands in the chip bag but they both found their bags empty so they both sighed and ran out of that room.

Ethan and Benny were watching this entire exchange happen. "What's the deal with Willow and Sarah?" Benny questioned.

"It's the smell their both scarfing down junk food to help with the cravings." The seer replied. "That food is not going to help the hunger. That's like vampire and hybrid 101" the mage replied. "We better keep an eye on them, especially Willow." Ethan told him seriously.

"If anything bad happens we must save the nurses, I call that one!" Benny said pointing at the younger nurse. Rory came into the room and Erika pulled him over to her whispering something in his ear.