Aww their cuddling

3rd person p.o.v

After school Ethan, Benny and Rory went to Ethans house. They came barreling into the kitchen holding lots of flowers and lipstick all over their faces shaped like kisses.

"That was the best day ever." Benny said. "We're like movie stars!" Rory exclaimed. "No. More like rock stars!" Ethan disagreed.

"Hello boys." Grandma Weir said coming from the kitchen scaring the 3 of them.

"Grandma! Sweets for the sweetest girl ever take 2." Benny said nervously.

"Drop it drake. Tweedle dumb has told me what you did." She said motioning to Rory who looked away sheepishly. Grandma Weir pointed at Benny who then spilled it all.

"I made a love potion and accidentally dropped it and now all the girls in school loves us." Benny said grimacing.

"Love potion!? The one a page 72?" She asked frantically.

"You know it?" Benny started. "Grandma rocked the potion too." Benny said to the two boys. "Is that how you bagged grandpa." Benny asked slyly.

"Listen here boys, nature is all about balance. Brainiack her upset the balance you swung the pendulum all the way to goo-goo eyes and giggles—" She started before Benny cut her off. "So far does sweet." But she continued. "So when the pendulum swings back." She said and then the pendulum in her hands hit Benny on the forehead.

"Oww." Benny exclaimed rubbing his head. "That's what I'm talking about, the more those girls loved you the more there going to hate you." Mrs Weir told them sternly. "Now how strong was the potion?" She asked the three of them.

"Well Sarah bought us matching cardigans." Ethan trailed off.

"Yep your toast." She replied nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry please don't punish us again grandma." Benny begged.

"Oh you will get yours." She told them. "But come on we're used to girls not liking us what's the worse that could happen?" The seer asked.

And suddenly all of the girls that smelt the love potion hate the 3 boys so much that they might want to kill the warlock, seer and vampire.

There was a knock at Ethans door so Benny went to open it and jocks came barging in. "You Ethan, Benny and Rory." One of them asked. "Uhhh yeah...." Ethan trailed off. "You guys stole our girlfriends." Another one said.

"Wait your girlfriends dumped you for us?" Benny asked. "Wow that potion really is strong." Rory muttered.

"We will break every bones in your body." Another jock said.

"Grandma call the police!" Benny yelled out to her.

"Ohh I can't find the phone." She said laughing slightly.

"Wait wait wait. I have a proposition." Ethan said. "Ok but make it fast." One said.

Ethan turned around and rummaged in the dresser drawer and pulled out game tickets. "Here these are tickets to tonight's game, if you leave us alone there yours." Ethan told them.

"Sweet. Thanks guys." A jock replied and walked out of the house with his friends. "Thank god that's over." Rory said leaning over to steady his breathing.

The three of them ran up to the door when the jocks were out and locked the door. Grandma Weir came up behind them. "That wasn't so bad." Ethan said.

"There not the ones you need to worry about." Mrs Weir said opening the door. "Have a nice evening." She said condescendingly.

After Benny's grandma left they heard a glass break from the kitchen. They looked and saw a blonde girl walking in with a bat. "I was around the neighborhood and decided to swing in." She said before she swung the bat at the boys heads.