The young Padawan

3rd person p.o.v

Benny, Ethan and Rory creeped up the stairs where Jesse had Sarah and Willow.

"We will have this entire town!" Jesse exclaims. "But our the prophecy will not be fulfilled until we reach our target. 219, soul for soul," he said.

"This is lame, where's the band?" Rory said getting up. Benny and Ethan kept trying to shush Rory.

"It's going to be an incredible night. Almost like outta a movie." Jesse said with Sarah beside him. "Pfttt movie shmoovie. The rorster needs his food." Rory exclaimed.

"Hey Jesse, what are we going to do bout carrot top over here?" , a vampire concluded. Benny then shot his gaze to Jesse glaring at him. "Oh trust me she'll be there when we need her" He said smirking while tucking hair behind her ears. Benny was about to get up to talk some sense into Jesse but Ethan pulled him back.

"Why do they need her!?" Ethan whisper shouted. "I have no clue" Benny said sadly.

The three of them slowly climbed down the stairs when Jesse mentioned it's dinner time, reluctantly Benny followed. When they got to the front door it was locked. "Hey where are you lady's going?" Jesse's right hand vampire said. "You're just in time for dinner".

"Yum, what's on the menu my dude?" Rory asked looking excited. Benny and Ethan face palmed at his obliviousness. "Rory it's us, were the menu" Ethan finally said. "Ohhhh".

"Look who finally decided to show up, don't they look delicious, especially the magic one." Jesse said licking his lips. Benny and Ethan shared a confused look. Willow was up by this point and looked towards Jesse.

"Ya know they'll probably try to kill you, like I will when I'm free from this dang chair!" Willow said while tugging at the ropes around her wrists.

Jesse turned towards Willow and looked her straight in the eyes. Using glamouring on her, only Sarah and the other vampires knew what he was doing. "When you are out of this chair you will leave immediately and never come back". Jesse said to her.

"Yeah, I don't know what that was count dorkula, but it sure as hell didn't work on me, now get me out of this god forsaken chair!" She screamed in anger while her eyes turned a bright yellow/orange colour.

Everyone around her saw her eyes changed and Benny was intrigued by it. Most of them were impressed that that she didn't give into the glamour.

"You can't I know these kids!, I'm babysitting them!!" Sarah yelled at Jesse, changing the subject quickly.

"Wait you still need a babysitter?" Jesse questioned slightly laughing. "Why do you need a babysitter?" .

"I don't need a babysitter it's for my sister, okay!" . Ethan said frustrated.

"Initiations will follow tradition as always, fledgelings will drink first." Jesse said looking at Sarah. A vampire pushed Rory forwards and Sarah hesitantly moved forward towards Rory.

"Oh c'mon I will do it!" Erica said pushing Sarah out of the way. "Erica! Don't!" Sarah yelled before Erica sunk her fangs into Rory's neck. Erica and Rory both hit the ground in bliss.

Sarah quickly grabbed a chair and ripped off the legs to make a temporary stake. "Stay back, stay back!" Sarah said hissing at the other vampires. Benny and Ethan took this as a chance to run to Willow and free her.

After they got Willow they ran out of the house towards the car. "Sarah abandoned us! Where did she go!" Willow screamed. Just now she looked down and saw Benny's hand intertwined with hers. She slightly smiled.

When they hopped the down the fence they found Sarah standing waiting for them. "I thought you abandoned us, thanks for the mini heart attack." Willow said rolling her eyes.

They were suddenly surrounded by vampires. Willow, Benny and Ethan took out the stakes from Willow and the tanning bed light bulbs.

"The ultraviolet radiation is similar to the sun!" said Benny while hitting a vampire with the light. "Well just be happy this works, B." the red head said.

"This is so freakin cool! Thank god you grandma tans, B!." Ethan yelled to the other geek. "Will's right you guys are huge geeks!." Sarah said between hisses. "See told ya I'm not the only one that thinks it." Will said smirking.

"The force is strong with you young Padawan" Benny yelled. "I'm not the Padawan I'm the, Jedi!." Ethan said. "Hey dorks, let's go get in the car!" Willow screamed at them.

They started driving away with the vampires watching them leave. "What are we gunna tell Jesse bout carrot top" one of the vampires said. "Let's go find out....." another one replied.

They arrived back to Ethan's place and noticed the time. "Jesus it's late, I need to go home." Willow said getting off of the couch. "Here I'll come with you." Benny told her.

Benny and Willow were walking on the sidewalk in silence before Benny spoke up. "Do you remember anything that Jesse said about you?." he asked. "Nope not one thing, why did count dorkula say anything about me?." she asked. "Umm.... No.... He didn't." Benny said nervously.

"Are you sure, B?" . She asked the brunnette stopping and catching his arm to turn him to her. She knew she would get Benny to crack if he was lying. "I'm sure, Will. Trust me." Benny said sternly.

"Alright I trust you" She said with her hands up in a surrender position while giggling a bit. Bennys face lit up because of her giggle.

"Hey look at me" Benny started. "I promise you if something happens in the future to you I will always be there for you no matter what." Benny said holding both of her hands, which she slightky blushed at.

"And I the same, Benny rabbit." to which she smirked at. Benny just playfully glared at the girl he was in love with. They arrived at her house and went there seperate ways. Willow thought that Benny wasn't talking about something but she decided not to pester him about it.

**********************

A/N- and this is going to be the final chapter for a bit. Only because I am going on vacation. But I will post when I get back.

Also go and check out my new book!

1053 words.