Dance Parties

3rd person p.o.v

"There's my girl, how'd it go with principal Hicks?" Rory asked his 'girlfriend'. "Oh him, he was such a doll, hi guys." The devil doll said to the warlock, seer and hybrid to which they stepped back from.

"Did you miss me?" Debbie asked holding her arms out for a hug. "Jumpy much?" She asked when they all jumped back from her. "Flesh, blood, hair, all things I intend to keep from you." Willow said to the doll. "You're coming with us Debbie"Ethan said stepping up to take Debbie back home.

"Over my undead body" Rory said standing in front of Debbie. "Dude listen she's dangerous" Benny tried convincing. Rory in turn flashed his fangs at the three. Willow did the same thing back but with her hybrid fangs. "So am I so back off." Rory told them holding his hands up. "But so am I Rory." Willow told him smirking. Rory only gulped being scared of Willow.

Then Rory walked off with Debbie. "Sarah" "Willow" Ethan and Benny said at the same time trying to communicate that their going to need their help. "Well then let's go find Sarah." Willow stated before walking off.

—-

"So it's settled both of you will kick Debbies sorry little plastic butt." "What no, I never said that" Sarah said with Willow nodding in agreement. "Oh come on she's got Rory wrapped around her little finger." Ethan tried convincing. "I can't believe he got a girlfriend before me." Benny muttered looking at Willow.

"We have to find a way to split them up, or someone." Ethan trailed off looking at Willow. "No.No.No I do not agree." She argued.

—-

Later in the day Willow was at her locker when she heard Sarah come up. "Well if it isn't super nanny" She muttered not happy with Ethan, Benny and Sarah. "I'm sorry about last night, and I promise I will go dancing soon with you and Erica, but first I need you to do this plan." Sarah asked the red head.

"I hate this, I hate this." Willow whispered before she stopped and saw Rory and Debbie in the hall. She fixed her hair and pulled her shirt down a bit to show her cleavage. "Well hello handsome." She said flirting with Rory.

Rory looked around for a second. "Who?" He asked dumbfounded. "You silly, so I was thinking, since we share the same taste in food, you could take me to dinner." Willow tried persuading.

"Nah I don't think so." Rory said which willow thought was a yes. "Great, so just ditch the third wheel here-" and then it hit her. "Wait what" she said. "You had you're chance with this babe, the Rorster found his soulmate" Rory told her while playing with Debbies hand. Willow growled which made Rory flinch, before she stormed off into the bathroom.

"I just have to go powder my nose." Debbie convinced Rory before going into the bathroom limping. Debbie opened the first stall looking for Willow. "Looking for me." Willow asked before trying to bite into Debbie with her fangs, forgetting she's made of plastic. "Ow I think you bent my fangs." The red head complained. Willow then grabbed her and then threw her into the stall. The door then opened to see Debbie with part of her face messed up. "Fine you wanna play, let's play." Debbie said in a disheveled voice. She then grabbed Willow by the neck and turned her into a doll.

"Rory I need your help." Debbie said limping up to the blonde vamp. "Ugh ah wow that's just." He said trying to come up with the right words. "The one who made me, she can fix me." Debbie told him. "Listen we had a good run, but I think we should see other faces- people I meant people, later." Rory said before running off. "Fine I'll find her myself." Debbie said before walking off.

—-

"Still no call from Willow? I guess she bailed on us, great." Ethan said sadly. "No way, Willow might be a bit power hungry right now but she always comes through for me." Sarah said worried about her best friend.