The violation of Ethan and Benny

3rd person p.o.v

Ethan and Benny were at Ethans house trying to figure out what the chant meant. "Are you sure it was the cheers making you tingle? Couldn't it be has?" Ethan asked.

"My tingles are never ever wrong." Benny stated. "See look at this, Forces of nature; Earth, Air, Water, Fire. That's what makes a star....." Benny's voice began to trail off thinking.

"This isn't just a cheer it's a spell." Ethan realized. "We're forces of nature, that's what makes a star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are...." the two boys cheered at the same time.

"So Stephanie doesn't act like a witch" Ethan started. "She is one." Benny finished making the two geeks eyes widen.

"So the vision I had wasn't about Erica or Willow it was Stephanie's." Ethan realized. "Wait do you remember when Willow was talking about us joining the cheer squad." Benny said. "Yeah why?" Ethan asked.

"Well she said something about it being magical, I bet she was fighting whatever was controlling her trying to tells us something." Benny concluded. "I think she did." Ethan said smirking at Benny's face most likely thinking about Willow.

"But Sarah and Erica are in for a nasty shock." Ethan commented. Ethans phone suddenly buzzed spooking the sucky Merlin. Ethan looked instantly worried.

"Sarah said she's on her way over hear, with Stephanie and the whole squad..... to see Betty and Veronica." Ethan finished.

—————-

"Pay up." Jane, Ethans little sister said holding out her hand for Ethan to give her money.

When Ethan and Benny made it to the living room dressed in their cheer uniforms, wigs and makeup. Sarah and Willow came running up to the two boys.

"Hi gals! Ooo nice hair! Oh my gosh cheerleader sleepover are so much fun! Later on we're going to do each other's hair!" Sarah squealed. "And make sundaes and do mani-pedi's!" Benny squealed genuinely excited.

"Sarah you know Stephanie is a witch right?" Ethan whispered asked the two girls. "I know she seems like a witch because she acts like a witch, but she's actually super sweet!" Willow practically yelled at them with so much enthusiasm.

"You know as long as you aren't ugly." Willow whispered to them. Sarah and willow ran back to the other girls leaving the two boys in shock. "I think they are under Stephanie's spell." Ethan said. "Their acting like total girls." Benny finished.

"Us on the other hand." Ethan said. "Point taken." Benny answered.

Willow suddenly jumped on the table in the living room and announced they were going to have a pillow fight. The two boys seemingly forgot what they were supposed to do so they joined the girls in the pillow fight.

————

The next morning Ethan and Benny woke up in Ethans room. "My nails are pink!" Ethan exclaimed. "Mine are red!" Benny yelled out. "Dude you have stuff on your face!" Benny said pointing at Ethans face. "You do too!" Ethan told the warlock. "I feel so violated!!" Benny said outraged.

"Those girls have to be stopped there is no telling what their going to paint pink next!" Benny said.

They suddenly heard knocks on Ethans door. Grandma Weir walked into the room with a year book and some Pom poms. "Grandma what are you doing here?" Benny asked. "You don't think I heard everything last night, those girls were quite loud."

"I wanted to give you these" Grandma Weir said handing the boys Pom poms. "These are protection wands for the big rally today. But not all cheerleaders are bad, back in my day I had the highest kicks on the team." She said opening up the yearbook. "There was one girl that always wanted to be on the team, oh well I wonder what happened to her."

"Well I should go you girls have a big day ahead of you." Mrs Weir said walking out of the room.

Ethan looked down at the yearbook. "Wow dude your grandma was hot." Ethan said laughing. "Dude! Are you trying to ruin the word hot for me!" Benny asked him appalled. "Oh my gosh Benny look!" Ethan said.

"No I do not want to see my grandmas magical Pom poms!" Benny exclaimed. "No, no look at the picture below it." Ethan told him showing the yearbook. "It's, it's Stephanie!" Benny said shocked.

——-

Later at school the two boys were in their cheerleading attire sitting in the lounge room. "I don't think Stephanie and your grandma got along ver well." Ethan told Benny.

"Why" Benny asked. "Well she signed your grandmas yearbook saying; I'll get you one day! P.s have the worst summer ever!" Ethan said. "That symbol I've seen it before in my spell book." Benny started thinking. Benny quickly realized what the symbol meant. "It means immortality."

Later on the boys were in the gym with all the kids cheering about the pep rally. "The moment has come this is our finest hour! There's no stopping us now! You can't resist our power." The cheerleaders started cheering.

"Garnoth, virto, immortalis! Garnoth, virto, immortalis! Give up now 'cuz your going to be beat, we are up for power and are going to defeat!"

"Benny now!" Ethan told him since they were now in the star formation. The two geeks started to chant the reversal spell to stop Stephanie from harvesting the souls of the school.

Stephanie began to levitate and she closed the doors with her mind. "Back off geeks I've been waiting 50 years to bring this school down and no one is going to stop me!" Stephanie yelled at the boys. All of the souls of the student body began floating all around them.

"Quick push your Pom poms closer to Sarah and Willow. When they did the girls were out of their spell wondering what was going on. "Woah what why is she floating!" Willow asked. "No time to explain we can't move out of the circle." Ethan answered.

"Okay then. Hey Stephanie! Give me an Ow!" Willow said and pulled out of the star with her new strength causing everyone to fall including Stephanie.

"You! You ruined everything!" Stephanie said pointing at Willow with a knife she conjured. "She's old!" Someone from the team yelled.

"Poor Stephanie. I remember how mean folks were to you back then." Mrs Weir said the older Stephanie. Mrs Weir shot a purple bolt of magic at Stephanie that rendered her unconscious. "What I forgot is how much you deserved it."

"Three cheers for grandma!" Willow chorused. "I'm so done with cheerleading" Sarah said throwing some her Pom poms. "I agree" Willow said. "Us too" Benny said including Ethan.

"Good because all your left with is saggy Pom Poms." Benny's grandma said while throwing her arms around her grandson and Willow.

"Why are your nails painted?" Willow asked the two geeks. "Are you guys secretly girls?" Willow laughed and walked off.

**************

A/N-  sorry this took long to post I was very busy. I'm going to hopefully post another chapter. Please vote and comment.

1182 words.