//My worst nightmare//

4-year-olds:

(Izuku's POV)

Izuku: "kacchan, kacchan your quirk, is amazing. when I get my quirk I hope it's as cool as yours" I looked at kacchan with these glims in my eyes.

kacchan: "haha, of course, my quirk is cool, and whatever quirk you get I bet it won't be as cool as mine." I got this dissipated look in my eyes. why is kacchan so mean to me? 

Izuku: "kacchan why are you so mean, I want us to become heroes together so that we can fight the bad guys together. I want to become the wonder due that can defeat all might himself." he started laughing and didn't stop either. 

kacchan: "look, Izuku you're weak, even if you get a quirk you won't be a match to me and you will never be able to defeat all might ."  his word stabbed me like 10 knives. I really liked kacchan he was always someone I looked up to. he never gave up. he always smiled just like all might. I wanted to become kacchan. I wanted to stay by his side forever. cause I like kacchan.  

the next day I and mommy went to the doctor. since everyone in the kindergarten got their quirks but I didn't. I was really excited. I held mommy's hand and we both walked into the doctor's office. but his word was brutal. his word struck me like lightning. I dropped the all might toy I had in my hand. and I just sat there. I could feel my moms hand on my back patting me carefully. I wanted to cry, I really did. but nothing came out. I was quite the whole way home. my mom brought me ice cream to cheer me up but I didn't want to eat anything. my appetite vanished just like that. just like my hope to become a hero. I was sitting in the chair in my room and watched one of all might most viewed videos on metube. 

Izuku: "mommy look. all might always have a smile on his face, even if he is in trouble. do...do you think I can become a hero." the tears wear forming in my eyes. it was hard to see but I couldn't care less. cause all I wanted to hear was. 

"I'm sorry Izuku. I wish things were different."  that's not what I asked mommy couldn't you see. I needed to hear. hear if it was possible for me to still be a hero. if my dream of becoming the next all might even be...possible. the day went. and I had to go to kindergarten. I really didn't want to since kacchan would be there. he would laugh at me, he would tell me that I'm a quirkless loser that couldn't do anything. but I went after all. my mom was with me. I looked around and saw that my mom was talking to one of the ladies in the kindergarten. she had this look of pity in her face.

when my mom went after giving me a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug, the lady in the kindergarten held my hand and we walked in. I saw kacchan and he saw me too. he started walking up to me. 

kacchan: "hey Izuku I heard you went to the doctor to see what your quirk was, so...what is it?" I started clenching my hand and hold tight on to my clothes. I wanted to cry but I heald it in since I can't cry cause I was a big boy. he looked at me confused. 

Izuku: "um...I dont'....I-"

kacchan: "spit it out already Izuku." I flinched at his words. and a tear trilled down. 

Izuku: "I don't have a quirk." I slowly looked up to see kacchan's facial expression. I canæt describe the look he had. he didn't look sad for me. no, he had this look of a person that had just heard a joke that wasn't even funny but you had to laugh since the joke was so bad. 

kacchan: "haha, are you serious your quirkless. I knew you were weak and pathetic but I didn't know you went this far." my heart shattered. I knew kacchan would make fun of me. kacchan never was kind to me. and he never will be either. 

I'm no one special. I can never become a hero. I can never stay by kacchan's side. and he will never want me on his side either, cause who would like a quirkless loser on their side. 

the time in kindergarten was terrible. it didn't take long before everyone in my group found out that I was quirkless. that I was nobody. 

kacchan kept on teasing me about being quirkless. I laugh at the joke but deep inside it hurts. it always does. knowing that I was no one special for him was really heartbreaking. every day I had to come to the kindergarten with this lump in my throat. it was suffocating but I managed to get by. cause I knew that even if everybody thinks that I'm useless I will prove them wrong. I will become a hero, even if I'm quirkless.