//USJ-Attack//

(Hero D's POV)

I, Eraserhead and 13 was gonna take the students to USJ. to teach them rescuing. we walked in and everyone looked amazed. when everyone was here, Eraserhead started talking. 

after 10 minutes of talking my devisor went off. signalling that a quirk was activating in the distances. I looked around. my eyes scanning the hall. 

where? where is it? 

then a purple cloud came out of nowhere. 

Hero D: "Eraserhead get the student out of here. now." I took out my small knives and jumped down with help from my shoes that gave me a little kick. 

Hero D: "we're under attack. get the student out of here." a man with a hand walked out of the purple and black cloud and a bigger guy and many, many villains. 

Hero D: "who are you guys? and how did you get through the security?" the man with the hand laughed. 

hand man: "well if it isn't Hero D, I have heard so much of you." 

hero D: "well I haven't heard shit about you, so who are you?"

hand man: "we are the league of villains. here to kill the number one hero All Might. but it doesn't look like he is here." then the purple cloud disappeared and I looked up to see him stand in the way for all the student. 

'shit.' what do I do. I can't leave them there.

 but first I gotta get rid of these punks. I saw one charge for me. I used one green bomb I had and used it to cam-flash me. I kicked the guy and used a liquid to make him sleep. and shoot it at all of them. there where a few of them left and I used all of the liquid. I took out my mini knives and threw it at the guys to end up capturing them. I ran up to them and used my special cuffs. I knocked them down. and when I was done. I panted out of tiredness. I looked over to see that the main villain was standing there. he looked at me then rubbed his neck in...frustration. 

hand man: "impressive, your very good. but I'm not the main boss here. Nomu Kill him." then out of the blue, I got punched in the stomach and flung to the wall. 

I could feel my mask rip in two. shit. this is not good. and it hurt like hell I tried standing up, I grunted at the pain and it was hard seeing. 

(Todoroki's POV)

"No, hero D," I said under my breath. I stood at the edge seeing him getting punched to the wall. It took a while but he came out again. but the same did that giant guy. 

"fuck, no." I saw that the giant ugly dude lifted deku up by his head. and then smashed him to the ground. I growled. no, no he is gonna get killed. I need to do something. 

I used my quirk to jump down from here and down there. I need to help him. 

I looked to my side to see bakugo off all people. 

I walked down and when  I was on the ground I used my eyes to froze the guy at the place. while bakugo got Hero D out of the guy's grip. I walked to hero D. he looked pretty beaten up. 

todoroki: "hey, hey hero D are you ok?" he coughed out blood and looked up with a smirk. I didnt notice but the mask was off. he was covered in thick blood. but I could see his face. 

hero D: "r-relax I'm not dead...yet." then he flinched and pushed me and bakugo away. I looked over to see the giant guy grab Hero D's arm and break it. 

the scream was full of pain. the nomu let go and then the other guy came in and he was standing right over deku and had his foot on his back. 

hand man: "look at you. so pathetic. you can't win this guy is as strong as All Might himself. you of all people wouldn't be able to defeat him. "

(Bakugo's POV)

I watched the guy stand over Hero D. I wanted to rip his head off. 

hand guy: "hm. you need to be punished for being so ignorant. maybe I'll take your shoulder." he leaned down and then grabbed Hero D's shoulder. then Hero D screamed even louder. I used my explosion and jumped right in and was ready to blast the shit away. but he dodged it. I was standing right over hero D. I looked at him and he looked at me. 

"r-run." 

bakugo: "huh, like hell I will, I'll kick his stupid ass for coming here. after I'm done he wished he never was born."