//You have no Idea//

(katsuki's POV)

three weeks have passed. they say he has woken up but not ready to have guests. its making me frustrated knowing that if this is deku, the deku I know, the deku I used to bully, the deku I missed all these years, the deku I wanna hug so hard and never letting go. 

I wanna talk to him. I wanna see him. I have always stayed after class begging Aizawa sensei or All Might to let me see him. but they say he isn't ready. it pisses me off. 

so this time I won't wait. I'll go even if they say no. 

the school was over, I walked directly to the hospital. 

"excuse me young man, what's your name. are you here to see someone?" shit. 

I turned my head. 

"yes, my relative is in this hospital, I wanna see him." 

what's his name?" here goes nothing.

"Izuku...Izuku midoriya." she started reading through a list. my heart kept on beating.

"he is in room 346 on the third floor." I nodded and walked up to the elevator. 

I walked for a while. until I saw the number on the door.

"This is it 346." I breathe in then out. before knocking three times. 

"come....in." I slowly slid the door open. reviling an empty hospital bed. 

I looked at the side of the bed to see someone doing push-ups. it was hero D, doing push-ups with only one hand. 

'"Hot"

he turned and looked at me. he stopped. he stood up.

"hey. what's up?",

"don't what's up to me, you're deku." 

"actually I go by Hero D....deku is long gone." he looked at me with this look, look of intensity.  

"don't screw with me. where were you, just one day you vanished out of thin air? I didn't hear from you in years."

hero D: "it's not like you cared enough to stop me from leaving. I am a new person, and it's all thanks to you. yea it's me, kacchan." at that moment my mind went blank my feet moved on its own. I embraced him in a tight hug. 

"w-what are y-you doing?" 

"y-you have no ideas on how much I...I missed you." I could feel him tense up. but he soon gave in and hugged me. we stayed like that for a while. felt like hours but was only minutes. but I wouldn't mind it being hours. cause I'll never let him go again. I won't make that mistake again. 

"you are recovering and here you are training." he chuckled. 

"I gotta stay in shape." now it's my turn to laugh. 

"sit down." he did as I said. 

he looked at me and I looked at him. I reached my hand to touch his cheek. to slide my finger over his freckles. see his green eyes. 

"Loos like you have more scars than before." deku chuckled. 

"Well, a lot has happened in just a few years. but I'm still me just upgraded." 

we talked for a while, laughing and getting comfortable. I touched his hand that was resting on his lap. intervening our fingers. 

"I can't describe how many dreams I have had of just holding your hand. to see your face, to see your smile." my hand slid up his arm and to his cheek. stroking his cheek. see his eyes closing to my touch. 

"you can't mean that I look the same with my white eye and scar." I went and stroke his scar.

"It makes you even prettier." I saw a hint of blush cribbling on his cheek. 

"excuse me, I must apologize but the visiting hours is off limited now. I must ask you to leave sir." I stood up and was ready to walk out before turning again and facing deku. 

"I'll-I'll comes back tomorrow is that ok?" he looked at me in shock. before smiling with his eyes closed and the brightest smile.

"I would love that." I nodded and walked out. 

when I closed the door. leaned on the wall and felt my heartbeat like crazy. 

"it's deku, deku is here, he really is here." I pushed my hear back before walking down to the lobby and out. 

"Bakugo?" I turned when I heard my name getting called out. 

"oh, Icy-hot what are you doing here?" he started walking up to me with his one hand in his pocket and strawberry milk in the other. 

"I could ask you the same. what are you doing here?" I looked away, keep on walking.

"I asked first so."

"I was here visiting my mom, she is in this hospital. and you?"

"yea just meeting a friend of mine." he looked at me before nodding. 

"How do you know Hero D?"

Icy-hot: "he saved me and Iida when we meet on the Hero killer. yea he fought The hero killer all on his own." 

"Are you guys close?" 

"wouldn't say that just that I look up to him and want to learn from him. he truly is an inspiration"   

Icy-hot: "I'm gonna go this way. see you tomorrow bakugo." I clicked with my tongue and walked off. 

it's not that I care. I know more than him anyway, I have known deku since kindergarten. why would I care about what others think?

It's been a while since I last posted something here. so here is a little longer chapter. hope you guys will like it.