//Get to know him//

(Todoroki's POV)

Hero D was really cool. I asked him how old he was and to my surprise, he actually was 16 years old. it was incredible. I noticed that his left eye was white the other eye was green. 

Todoroki: "um if it's ok for me to ask but what happened to your eye?"  He looked at me then took his hand over his eyes. 

todoroki: "I-I'm sorry you don't need to say anything."

Hero D: "No, no it's ok. you guys seem to be nice people. I was 11 years old. I was training and one time a kid was being used as bait, I couldn't just stand there and watch so when the villain let their guard down I got to action but it didn't end well. I got the kid to safety but to a cost. my eyes got blind bye the villain. I learned that all saves comes to a cost and mine was my eye. but I never gave up and kept on training and after years I ended up as the number 2 hero. "

Iida: "you really are an inspiration for all hero's." then we looked to the side and heard people calling on us. it was the cop and my father and some pro heroes. 

Hero D gave me the hero killer that was unconscious.

"I got to leave now. take care of him would ya." I grabbed his wrist. 

todoroki: "wait are you gonna leave?"

hero D: "uh yeah. if not the reports and all will come to me. I can't let japan know I'm here or not now at least." 

he then started running away and it wasn't long before he was all gone. 

after he left the pro heroes asked if we were ok. we told him we were fine. they took the Hero killer to custody and we got sent to the hospital for treatments. 

Iida: "it looks like we will be sent back to UA tomorrow." 

Todoroki: "yea the internship is over."

Iida: "I hope we can have the pleasure to meet Hero D again." I looked down at my lap and back up. 

Todoroki: "yea I hope so too." 

(The next day at UA)

when I walked in people came running up to me and asked if I was ok and what had happened. 

kaminari: "dude are you guys ok? we heard that you guys meet the hero killer."

Kirishima: "yea that must have been scary?"

todoroki: "it all went ok but we can't say that we would have been here if it wasn't for Hero D." they all gasped in shock. 

sero: "did you guys see Hero D."

I and Iida nodded.  

momo: "how was he? are the rumours true?"

Iida: "everything is true. he is an amazing person."

they awed at us. 

Kirishima: "dang it, I'm so jealous. I wish I could meet him." 

then the door slide open and Mr Aizawa came in. 

Aizawa: "calm down, I have an announcement to make." we all took our seats and got quite. 

we have a guest that will be staying here for a while. he will be telling you guys about his experience and teach you guys something. 

Aizawa looked at the clock. 

"it's almost time." 

Kirishima: "um almost time for what sensei?" 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. 

the door opened and all we could see was smoke. but this smoke was familiar. it was green. 

Is it really him. 

To be continued...