//UA//

[after knowing he got into UA]

(first day at the new school)

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked into my classroom, that was 1-A the door was fucking huge. like a giant went to this school. I slide the door opened and saw that there were many weird people staring at me. I growled. 

kacchan: "what the hell are ya starring at?" they all quickly looked away. I walked to my seat hoping no one would come and talk to me since I wanted to be alone. but my luck was never on my side. a weird dude with spicy red hair came up to me. 

weird hair: "hey, we meet again." I looked at him with a scowl. 

kacchan: "what's that supposed to mean ya weird hair." 

weird hair: "you don't remember me, it's me from the entrance exam we talked at the end of the exam. my name is Eijiro Kirishima." 

kacchan: "can't remember."

weird hair: "Oh come on man, don't be like that. I just want to be your friend." I rolled with my eyes. 

kacchan: "listen here, you damn idiot. I'm not here to make friends. the only fucking reason I'm here is to become the number one hero. so fuck off."

"that's no way to talk to your classmate." we both turned our head to see a guy with dark blue hair and glasses on swinging around with his arm. he looked like a damn robot. 

kacchan: "HUH, and who the hell are ya. four eyes chicken." he pushed his glasses back and looked at me. 

freakin chicken guy: "my 'name' is Tenya iida. NOT, four eyes chicken." he kept on lecturing me on why I should treat my classmate with respect. I rolled with my eyes. like a hundred times until the damn teacher cam in. 

"fucking finally," I mumbled under my breath. the dude was wearing a sleeping bag. he had long black hair and bags under his eyes. he really didnt look like a teacher more like a tierd dude, that hadn't been sleeping for months. 

teacher: "Hello class, my name is shouto Aizawa. I'm your teacher. before we start with the other stuff let's go outside. take on these uniforms."

the dude gave us to test and the last one would be expelled. I thought it was a lie or some shit like that but the dude was serious and the last one was a short freak that had hair formed like balls. 

when the day was over I walked home. the guy with the weird hair followed me and kept on talking on all the stuff he liked and the heros he admired. when he kept on babbling about heroes. I thought about deku. about all the times deku kept on talking about heroes

(time flyes to a week or so)

I found out that All Might was a new teacher here. at the time I thought that deku would probably die of joy if he saw all might. 

I looked outside the window thinking about deku. wondering if he was ok, or if he was doing fine. it's been 6 years. 

I started hearing people in the class talking about a new hero, he was becoming the number 2 hero. and was only a teenager. 

dunch face: "look at the video of the dude. stoping a villain from killing a little boy. many news reporters have tried to get an interview with the dude, but he always disappears before they got the chance. and people say that he might become the number one hero. and the most impressing thing is that he actually is a teenager. just like us." 'tsk'. 

racoon eyes: "that's so cool, what's his hero name?"

tape guy: "it's 'hero D'." 

dunch face: "do you guys know what the 'D' stands for?"  they all shook their heads.

hero D, why would anyone call themself that.

dunch face: "I think his quirk must be something amazing. like really cool. I hope one day I get to meet him."

Kirishima: "yea me too the guy seems very manly to be that young and already taking the number 2 spot."