//You're getting on my nerve//

(Katsuki's POV)

I was getting ready for the PT class, I was the last one out. or so I thought. 

"so bakugo what's your relationship with hero D?" he was leaning on the door frame blocking my fucking way.

"huh! why do you care, you jealous?" I smirked. he flinched before crossing his arms.

"yea like I would be jealous of an angry issues guy like you." my eye twitched like crazy. I walked closer.

"What did ya say scarface? say that to my fucking face again, I dare you." I venomously said to him, letting him choose his next words wisely. 

"you heard me angry pomeranian."

"you better be ready cause there is a hospital bed waiting with your name on it half N half bastard ." I was ready to use my quirk.

Kirishima: "yo, Hero D is wondering where you two are? ya coming or what?" I was death starring halfi but stopped half away with my attack. I put my hands in my pocket and walked past the fucking bastard while bumping my shoulder against his.

I walked out of the changing room and got out to where we were supposed to meet up. I saw hero D/deku talking to the other extras until he noticed me.

"hey bakugo, you showed up, took your sweet time I see."

"yea, yea." I walked closer to the other extras but not too much and had my hands in my pocket. I noticed half N half bastard walk out too.

"hey Todoroki, we're just gonna start." I watched halfi smile at deku/Hero D. "tsk."

"so since everyone is here, let's start, combat training today. one VS one. you will be picking out your fighting partner with this box, in here is everyone's name in the class, you will be picking out a card, and on it will be your fighting partner, understood?" everyone nodded, except the four eyes chicken.

"Sir I have a question, will we be having one fight each person or will there be more."

"Good question. we'll have to see with the others. if it is a draw or if the students didn't get challenged enough and don't call me sir, I'm basically same age as you guys, call me Hero D." everyone nodded.

"then let's start. who is up first." the pink alien girl raised her hand like a child that wanted to answer the math questions in grade school.

"ok Ashido come up here and get your partner." she walked up and stuck her hand in the box. she got out a card and looked at it.

"tokoyami." she giggled out.

"then let's get ready for the next opponents." the floating bitch was next.

Uraraka: "Iida" he nodded.

"Kaminari's turn"

Kaminari: "Mineta is the one I got."

"Todoroki your turn." he nodded and walked up to the box.

Todoroki: "Kirishima." Kirishima bumped his fist together while activating his quirk like he usually does when he gets worked up.

"oh, yea man."

it was my turn and I went and stuck my hand in the box and pulled out a card. I looked at it to see.

"who the hell is hagakure?"

"Are you for real, we have been classmates for more than half a year and you still don't know who I am." I looked at the extras trying to find the one talking.

"ah, invisible girl."

"well um yes, but- but my name is Toru Hagakure." I rolled my eyes.

"Tsk, whatever." I walked back to the back of the class.

after everyone picket out their partner, one after one went to fight. deku was the judge.

I couldn't concentrate on their fights- the only thing on my mind was how great Deku's back looked. and a little more down you could something that was way better.

when Ailen girl and birdy were done the birdy guy won. Hero D walked up to pinky and gave her tips that all of us heard.

"next time you are close to your appointment. don't make your attacks obvious if you let them see trough your attacks you're done for it. so here is a technic I use. where you make your opponent think you're doing something but you're not." she looks at him confused.

"I don't get it"

"let me show you. can I get hm....ah Todoroki can you help me out." I growled. I looked over at Icy-hot to see him nodding and getting up. he stands at the opposing side of deku and in fight position. deku nods and the same dose Icy-hot.

deku came in with a punch to his face. when Icy-hot got ready to shield his face. deku change his hand to the back and came in with a punch towards his stomach. half N Half crouch down and covered his stomach with his arms.

damn deku. take it easy on the guy.

"omg, so sorry Todoroki I went a little overboard. are -are you ok?" he kneeled down to help the damn guy.

"y-yea I'm fine just wasn't ready for that." deku nervously laughed.

"yea it's called a sneak attack. or someone would call that to play dirty. but it works and that's what matters." he starts stroke damn halfi's back while getting his focus back at the alien girl.

"did you get the attack?" she nodded.

"good cause todoroki doesn't seem to find the attack very pleasant."

"can you stand up todoroki?" he nodded. deku reached his hand to help Icy-hot up.

"Thanks."

"no stress. it's my fault your hurt." todoroki straighten his back and went back to where he was standing before.

"ok so let's keep going the next one can get ready."

"wow y your damn weak, can't handle one punch. I'm surprised you got in with a recommendation." I laughed out.

"What did you say." he walked closer to me.

"I said your weak, damn half N half." he grabbed on to my collar. and he looked pissed.

"well, I could take you down easily." I narrowed my eyes.

"you think you can beat me huh. damn bastard." I saw someone grip the bastard's hand.

we both turned our direction at the person.

"that's enough, both of you." I looked at deku. and the same did Icy-hot.

"now let go and calm down. there is a way for you two to settle this." we both looked at him confused.

"combat." he had his mask on so we couldn't see his expression but his eyes said it all.

Icy-hot let goes me and walks up to the fighting spot and takes off his jacket. I smirk towards him. I walk up and stand on the opposite said of the bastard.

"I'll stop you guys if it gets out of hand."

"start!"

sup........ u good? talk to me man, I'm here for you.