//There's no point in crying//

(katsuki's POV)

it's been a week since Izuku fell down from the tree. and he is better now, at least he started coming back to school. but the problem isn't Izuku, but me. every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach and my face get's really hot. I think I'm sick or something. I need to get Izuku out of my mind. 

"hey, hey kacchan. let's go play hide and seek with the others." if I want to get rid of this feeling I have to stop hanging out with Izuku. 

"sorry Izuku, but I don't want to hang out with you anymore" I could see the shock in his eyes, I could also see the tears, why...why does my heart hurt. damn it.

"I don't want to hang out with losers like you. and I don't want to become heroes together, since you don't have a quirk, and I only want to be friends with people that have a quirk." Izuku didn't say a word. he just stood there. 

(Izuku's POV)

his word was harsh, I really didn't understand. we were playing just fine yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. was it all fake. did he play with me cause he felt bad? I knew that this day would come, but that I have to say goodbye to kacchan so soon. well, that was heartbreaking. I was ready to speak but nothing came out. and before I knew it kacchan had already left. 

I was standing there. alone. I looked around thinking of someone else to play with. but everyone laughed at me and told me to getaway. no one wants to play with a quirkless loser like me. 

I went to the big tree we have in kindergarten and just sat there. I watched people laugh and play and have....fun. sniff....sniff. I want to become a hero. I want people to like me. I want...kacchan to like me. 

after a while I stopped crying, there wasn't any point in me crying since no one cared. when the day was finally over I saw my mom. she had this smile on her face. I'm grateful for mom. she is the best mom, anyone could ever hope for. I love her. and she will always be my hero. 

I didn't want to go to kindergarten the next day, but here I'm, in the kindergarten looking at the other kids playing with their friends. 

I looked around and saw kacchan. he was playing with his friends. he looked back at me. I smiled. he quickly turned away and started talking to his friends. he really doesn't like me. well of course not. he never did and never will. I walked in and since I didn't have any friends. I walked in and grabbed one of the books they had and started looking trough. I couldn't read. but the pictures were more than enough. I looked through the book. it was fun, but I could have had more fun if I could read. 

I asked one of the ladies in the kindergarten to help me learn how to read. she smiled and nodded at me. I was happy since after that I started slowly to learn how to read, but I knew it would take a long time. 

time passed and I was getting 7 years old. I didn't have a birthday party. mom wanted me to have one since then I could invite my friends. but I don't have...friends. so no one would show up. so I convinced my mom to just let it be us two. 

kacchan and his friends started teasing me and make fun of me. it kept ongoing. until kacchan stopped calling me Izuku and started calling me deku. it could be read in my name so kacchan calls me that, but I don't like the meaning. kacchan says the meaning is someone that canæt do anything. 

kacchan wasn't nice to me...not anymore. he started bullying and beating me up. I had no chance of winning since he had a quirk. 

I just stood there and took it all in. 

hey, sorry for the depressing chapter. I actually was so close in crying when I wrote this. but I'll make it better...I hope. thanks for reading.