//Is he sick?//

(Izuku's POV)

deku: "I have decided-" they looked at me confused. until dad asks me.

dad: "decided on what dear." I breathe in and out. 

Izuku: "I want to move to America." they both looked shocked. 

mom: "Izuku dear, are you sure?"

Izuku: "I am, I don't want to stay here, anymore." they looked at each other then back at me. they smiled and so did I. 

dad: "then, let's go. we start packing tomorrow. I will call the school and tell them the news." I nodded and hugged them before walking to my room. I closed the door and looked around my room. it will get hard to leave this place. I have had so many memories here. 

I shook my head. this is for the best. I need to move on. and this is the best way. I took out some boxes we had and started putting my stuff inside them. first clothes and then other stuff.  it took a while, and before I knew it, it was already dark. 

I still wasn't done. but I could to the rest when tomorrow. then I heard my mom call on me. and tell me to come and eat dinner, so I just closed the box I was working on and walked to the table.

we ate and talked. it felt good to be all the three of us. when we're done I went to take a shower and then go to sleep. 

the next morning. I woke up. I had totally forgotten that I had started packing my stuff so the room wasn't as usual. it was filled with boxes. many of my all might posters were down and in the boxes. 

someone knocked on my door. so I said come in. and there my mom stood. she had a smile on her face. she asked me:
"do you want to go to school to say goodbye to your friends." I don't have friends. 

Izuku: "no, I don't want to. I can just keep on packing my stuff." she nodded and was gonna close the door, but she stopped, she looked at me. she was gonna say something, I could see it on her face. but she stopped and smiled before closing the door. 

that was weird. 

I took on some sweat pants and a hoodie. then I got out of the room since mom called me for breakfast. I walked out of my room and to the table. I saw mom making pancakes, one of my favourite. I took a seat and then mom gave me a pancake. she rubbed my cheek and I smiled. then we all started to eat. when I was done I took my plate and cleaned it before walking to my room.

I kept on packing until I came to one of the pictures with me and kacchan. I sighed and put it in one of the boxes. I looked at the clock and it seems that school was done by now. 

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked to school, I felt like shit. I didn't want to face deku. but I have too. I walked into class, it looked like everyone was here. I looked around and my eyes landed on deku's table. he wasn't here. that's weird. he is always here before me. is he sick? or maybe he doesn't want to see me. 

I didn't think much of it. but it bugged me. I kept on looking at his seat. I couldn't concentrate on the class since all I could think of was deku. 

the school quickly went by. and I walked alone. when I was out of school I saw a pit. the notebook I throw out the window was still there. I walked to it and picked it up. I looked through it and saw a note about me. I didn't see this page before. was it always there. I tried reading it, but it was hard since it was wet and all burned up. I wonder who the hell did this shit. god, so annoying. now I can't find out what he wrote about me. goddamnit.