//Like I give a damn//

--5 years later--

[they are both 15 years old.]

(katsuki's POV)

it's been five fuckings years since deku left. he still hasn't come back. I tried playing it cool, show people that I don't care but it's hard. I often dream about him. I can't stop thinking about that damn nerd. I hope he didnt forgets me. I know I don't have any right after the way I treated him. but I love him and when he comes back I will become friends. with him tell him how sorry I'm and how much I like him, and that I have missed him every day since he left.

I am getting ready to take the exam to UA one of the most prestigious High school in Japan. If I want to become a real hero there is where my journey begins.

I walked in and didnt care about all these other extras that applied for UA.

[after the UA exams over]

I was done and was ready to walk home when someone called on me. or not exactly just screaming.

"hey, spiky hair guy, wait up," I growled before turning around and looking at the idiot that kept on calling me. he had black hair and sharp tooth. like an animal or something like that.

kacchan: "what' ya want?" he ran up to me and had this goofy smile on his face.

"Hey I just wanted to say that I saw how you smashed those robots on the exam, you were like a beast in there. very manly. oh and by the way name is Kirishima, Eijiro Kirishima. nice to meet you." he held out his hand so that I could shake it. I really didnt care about who the hell this guy was.

kacchan: "leave me alone. I really don't give a fucking damn 'bout who the fuck ya are." I turned around and walked away.

I walked home to listen to my mom screaming my name and yelling me to go and clean my fucking's room. I as her son yelled back and told her to "FUCK OF YA DAMN OLD HAG." she yelled back and we kept on yelling until the damn old man came and stopped us. I walked to my room and shut the door closed and looked around. I was pissed and wanted to explore something. I looked around the room and my eyes stopped at the photo with me and deku. we were kid's of course but it was still one of my most important things in this room.

I changed my clothes and got ready to do my homework, I started doing it, until my eyes fell on the notebook that I threw out the window for five years ago, it was deku's. he never actually picked it up. I actually dont have a fuckings clue on why I picked it up, but here we are. me and a notebook. and deku nowhere to be found.

there aren't any particularly good reasons for why I kept the book, I thought maybe if I see deku someday I could give it back, but I think that would be a bad Idea since that would only bring back memory about the past to deku.

I sighed and started using the chair to spin around in my room. until I heard the old hag call for me. she said dinner was ready so I groaned and walked down the stair and went to the table. I took a seat and before we started eating we thanked for the food.

the old man started asking me how it went on the exam. I told him I did good and that I knew I would come in. he chuckles and started eating again. after dinner, I went back to my room and got ready to take a shower and go to sleep since the clock was 7.PM and I sleep 8:30.

I went to the shower and stripped off all my clothes. I took on the shower and waited for a second before the water got to the temperature that I like. I like the water smoking hot. just like me.

after I had taken a shower I took a towel around my waist and walked to my room that was right beside the bathroom. I walked in and went to my closet and took out some boxers that were black, and some sweat pants with a black tank top and got ready to sleep.

"good night deku."