//First fight//

(Katsuki's POV)

All I could do was wait for Hero D to come back so that I could ask him to fight me. but he used his all damn time. when he got back we were already done. this is bullshit. 

we were in the changing room and all the boys talked about was how damn strong Hero D was. it just makes me want to fight him even more. 

we were done and was back in class. 

Hero D was already there. 

"Hello, sorry I used so long time." we all walked in and when we all took a seat Icy-hot came in too. Hero D stopped him and they started talking. I'm guessing Hero D asked if Icy-hot was ok or something like that. 

"so I'll start with telling you the first-ever fight I had with a villain. and how I learned that not all hero work is as fancy or heroic as I thought." 

"it was like 6 years ago. A building had collapsed and people were in the building. the pro heros were still slow. someone had to do something. before I had the chance to think my body moved. I didn't know why but it did. I ran inside and helped out as many people as I could. when I got to the second level I saw a villain holding two people hostage. I didnt have any backup so I stood there trying to come up with a plan to save them. there weren't any other expert rout that the hostage could run to so the option of distracting the villain was out of questions. I couldnt let the hostages get injured. it was important to get them out safe. all my device and stuff got made bye David shield. he made my smoke bomb. I was still pretty new with it so when I used one I got so distracted and I breathe in too much. I got suffocated by it. so when it was all gone I ended up getting captured my self. they had some weird quirks. they were ready to use it on the hostage but I stepped in and the price I paid for it was my eye." 

"you can see that one of my eyes are white I had to operate my eye and they change it to a glass eye. so my eye is all gone. but that's a price I paid for being a hero. when that happened I signalled the hostage to run out and they nodded. when they were gone I took out my handcuffs that deactivate your quirk while having them on. I quickly ran up to the villain and used it. he was in shock when he tried using his quirk it didnt work. so I was safe. but his fight wasn't over. he started kicking me and it hurt like hell since I was losing blood and a lot. my vision was blurry. so I was done for it. but when all my hope was over. I remember one of the girls smiling and whispering: "T-thank you...hero." and that was all I needed to manged to stand up and use my last strength to fight him off. the last thing that happened was I fainting in the back alley when I tried to run away before the media came. lucky for me a good friend of mine found me and brought me to a hospital if it weren't for him I would be dead." everyone looked at him with almost tears. he really is amazing.  

mina: "what happened after that?"

he looked at her then at the ground for a second.

"I had to be hospitalised for months and in that time I trained my body and learned how to use tools to help me. I can be honest with you guys, I...I was scared scared of losing my dream and having to let go of it. leaving everything I had worked hard for behind me. but I wasn't gonna let it slide I trained my body harder and didn't stop. even when my bones were ready to die out or when I felt like vomiting. I was gonna make it I was gonna become a hero."