//Damn he's cool//

(Todoroki's POV)

the smoke made it hard to see what was happening. people were freaking out. Aizawa sensei was saying that we needed to calm down. and when all the smoke was gone. we looked ahead were Aziawa sensei was standing waiting to see the person. but there was no one there. 

then from behind us: 
"so this is the famous 1-A." we all turned around to see a figure with a dark green hoodie. and a black mask. he had black gloves and pants that were black too. 

Uraraka: "w-who are you?" he looked at her before walking to the front beside Aizawa sensei all eyes glued on him. 

"Me, no one special just call me Hero D." everyone gasped before yelling: "WHAT?" he scratched his neck. and chuckle. 

"Hey my Hero name is Hero D. and I'll be telling you guys about my experience as a hero and teach you guys some technics." everyone's eyes were filled with sparks. they couldnt take their eyes off him. he looked over at me and winked. 

I smiled back. 

Damn, he is cool. but there was something wrong. his voice, it was different. I wonder why he changed his voice. 

Aizawa sensei: "calm down class you will have enough time to get to know him, Ill just talk to Hero D in the hallway so just wait here for a moment." we all nodded and watched them both walk out. 

Kirishima: "I can't believe that Hero D is here. and he is gonna teach us. this is awesome." 

Denki: "I know I'm getting excited. I can't wait until telling shinsou, he is a big fan of Hero D." 

momo: "he is so hot too. did you see his eye? it was green that so cute."   

Jiro: "I wonder what he looks like without his mask on."

then they came back in. 

Aizawa sensei: "so it looks like Hero D will be staying here for some month but not everyday since he will have his hero work to do too." the class went y quickly and before we knew it people were gathering around our class door. wanting to see Hero D. 

we turned our heads to face Hero D when all of us saw that he was gone. we saw that one of the windows were opened. we all ran to the door just to see the Hero D jumping down. 

Denki: "shit this is the third floor. how is he not dead?"  

Mineta: "damn he is cool." 

we all went to the dorms. they all talked about Hero D. and I was just listening to them. after a while, I thought I needed some fresh air. so I went out and took a seat at the stair. just looking out. 

"hey." I looked around just to be met with Hero D. my eyes widened and I quickly stood up. 

"Hero D, w-why are you here?" He took a seat and me too right next to him. 

"Nothing special. just admiring the school, you see my dream always was to go to UA. it was my dream school." 

todoroki: "but you live in America? how come to your dream school be UA?" he chuckled and looked up at the sky. 

"well, you see I'm actually from Japan. I lived here before I moved to America" 

Todoroki: "so..so you actually is Japanese." he nodded. 

"I'll tell you guys more tomorrow." he stood up and was ready to walk away. 

Todoroki: "wait, h-how long are you gonna stay here?" he stopped and turned around. 

"Don't know, until I get a message to come back to America." I nodded. and then he walked away while waving at me. 

I sighed and walked in again. 

I looked around and know that I think about it bakugo hasn't said a word today. he hasn't screamed or cursed anyone away. that's weird. really weird. 

I walked to my room and got ready to sleep. but all I could think of was Hero D.