//he's annoying//

(katsuki's POV)

when I heard that Izuku was quirkless I wasn't shocked. I knew he was weak. that didn't come to a surprise. he is always behind. he's a loser. every time I try to run away or hide from him, he always finds me again. it's annoying and I want him to stop following me. his weird. I keep telling him he's useless and quirkless but he just laughs it off. what's his problem.

I always mock him for not having a quirk. everyone in kindergarten knows he is a loser, but he keeps on smiling. that smile annoyed me. there is no reason for him to smile. he has nothing so does he keep smiling?

the other day. we played at the lake and we started climbing on the big tree that was there. I was the first one of course and the others were right behind me. I heard Izuku keep on calling on me telling me to slow down but that just made me climb faster. then when I almost was at the top I heard a loud noise. I looked down and everyone was hear....exept. 

"IZUKU." I quickly climb down and ran up to him. he was laying on the ground. he wasn't moving. I got scared and started shaking him. trying to see if he wakes up. he didn't. I turned him to me and my eyes widened. he hit his head. in the rock. his head is bleeding. 

my hands started trembling. what...what do I do. I can't leave him here. I started picking Izuku up. I had him on my back to Izuku's house. I ran off course since Izuku still didn't wake up. 

when I was at her door I kept on knocking and knocking on Izuku's door. I screamed aunt's name and after a few seconds aunti was opening the door, she seems confused until she saw Izuku on my back. her eyes widened in fear. 

she quickly lifted Izuku up form my back and tried waking him up. 

kacchan: "we're playing at the lake and we started climbing up the tree, when we almost got to the top I heard a loud noise, and saw that Izuku had fallen down from the tree. I tried waking him up, but he didn't move. so I brought him here. " she started patting my head and had a sad smile on her face.

aunti: "thank you so much katsuki, Izuku is really lucky to have a friend like you." friend...?

aunti took on her jacket and said to me that she had to take Izuku to the doctor, I nodded. when she was gone I just started walking back home. I lived really close to Izuku so it wasn't far.

'I hope Izuku is ok?' 

the next day Izuku didn't come to kindergarten. so I got worried. When I got home I asked mom if I could go and visit Izuku. she nodded and I took on my shoes. and walked out. when I got to Izuku's home I knocked on the door and aunti opened the door. she looked at me and I saw a smile on her face. it reminded me of Izuku's smile. 

kacchan: "hello, is Izuku home?"

aunti: "yes, he is in his room watching All Might." I nodded and she let me so I took off my shoes and walked into Izuku's room. he looked at me and then he smiled at me. I smiled back and walked up to him. I saw that he had a bandage on his head. 

Izuku: "hey kacchan." I quickly realised I was starving so I walked up to his bed and took a seat.

kacchan: "what's up nerd." 

we didn't say much, cause there wasn't anything to say. I really don't know why I came here, but I regret it and want to go back home. 

after a while of watching All might with Izuku, I went home. Izuku asked me if I wanted to sleep-over, but I told him I wanted to go home. he understood and then I walked to the front door. I thanked aunti for letting me stay and she thanked me for helping Izuku. I walked out and walked back home. when I walked back all I could think of was Izuku. his smile was so cu...wait no what am I thinking. I shook my head and started running back home. 

that night all I could think of was Izuku. I kept on thinking about him. when I think of Izuku smiling my heart starts to beat faster. it was weird. I wanted the feeling to go away.