//The pain you felt//

(Katsuki's POV)

All night I rolled around in my bed, waiting for the sun to rise.

so that I could go and visit deku. I looked every five minutes at the clock to see that it was like 3.am I sighed and turned around with one leg out of the duvet. (mh me😂)

deku...

peep.....peep....peep.

I grunted and reached my hand to the alarm to turn it off. I stretched my arm and stood up.

no school so that means I can hang out with deku longer. I took a shower and changed my clothes. no one in the house had still woken up so I just grabbed something random in the fridge and ate it. I took on my shoes and walked out of the house.

after 15 minutes walk, I arrived at the hospital deku was in. I walked up to the counter and the same lady as yesterday was there.

"ah, you're the boy from yesterday?" I nodded.

"you can go and see him, but he might still be asleep." I thanked her and walked up the stairs. and to his room. I knocked on the door but no answer so I slowly walked in and saw deku sleeping. I walked in as quiet as possible not to wake him up.

I took a seat and just looked at him sleeping peacefully. I smiled at myself when I looked at him.

"cute." I covered my mouth after saying that. I looked at him to see if he woke up. lucky he didn't.

a while went by and deku was still asleep, he started pushing away the duvet in his sleep mumbling words and whimper. he must have a nightmare. I softly touched his hand and stroke it.

"shh, deku it's ok, I'm here." his breathing slowly started getting back to normal and he stopped moving around in his sleep.

I then glanced at Deku's arm to see so several scars, some meager some more recondite. I slowly slide my arm over his scars.

"k-kacchan?" I looked up to see deku. he rubbed his still drowsy eyes. he yawned and sat up a little.

"o-oh sorry did I wake you up?" he smiled and shook his head.

"it's ok. what are you doing here so early?"

"I had nothing to do so I thought about visiting you?" what a perfect excuse.

"oh ok."

"d-did you ever think about me?" he looked at me confused.

"hm, you mean when I was in America?" I hesitantly nodded.

"yea. actually a lot. I thought about how you were doing if you got into UA if you were thinking about me." I glanced at him, to only meet his gaze.

"Maybe you were mean to me, always looked down on me, you never believed in me, but still after all that I couldn't get you out of my mind, rather than forgetting you I was thinking about you to get me stronger, every time I looked back at our childhood I was always the weak one, I wanted to change that, I wanted to prove to everyone that I wasn't the weak on, I wanted to show you that I wasn't a weak deku." I looked down in shame. he was suffering all these years and it's my fault. I and my stupid pride made him suffer.

"I-I'm sor-"

"No need to apologize for it, it's because of you that I'm stronger, it's the cause of you that I never gave up. I admired you when I was a kid, and that admiration got me to push forwards."

I gave him a small smile.

"Thank you, Hero D." he smiled back.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

we both looked at the door. and my eyes went from normal, to fucking bastard.

"oh Todoroki, long time no see."

"can I come in or is this a bad time." yes, yes it is. you can leave now Icy-hot bastard.

"No, no of course not. come in." he slid the door more, and then when he was inside he closed the door.

"so, how are you Todoroki? I'm sorry if I scared you after the USJ attack."

"no, it's all right as long as your ok, that's what matter." deku smiled at him.

Todoroki: "you two seems close." deku looked at me before nervously laughing.

"o-oh hehe, well actually I and kacchan are childhood friends, we both used to live in the same neighborhood so."

"Oh, kacchan?" he said with a confused look.

"a nickname I called bakugo when we were younger." he nodded. 

my fucking god. I have no clue where this story is going, please if you have any idea's let me know. 

oh and thank u for reading means the world, but go and check out other books of mine, every book is a bakudeku story so hehe.