//let him believe//

(Izuku's POV)

I saw kacchan and his friends walk out of school. they talked and laughed and had their fun. then kacchan turned around and looked up the window. he saw me. but I didn't dodge it. let him see me, let him think that I'm gonna kill myself. let him believe I have given up. 

I promise you katsuki bakugo, that I will prove you wrong I will prove everyone wrong. I will become a hero. it's time to let go of my silly crush on kacchan since it will never happen. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of school. when I  was out I saw my notebook in a pond. I clench my fist and walked past it. it was no use bringing that back. I started walking back home. I will make my dream come true. even if the whole world is against it I will do it. I walked past kacchan's house. I saw Mitsuki. she smiled at me and waved. I really dont want to talk to her. but it would be rude. 

deku: "hey, aunti."

aunti: "hey dear, long time no see. how are you?" well, I'm fine except everyone thinks I'm useless and your son told me to kill myself. but either than that I'm great.

deku: "great, just fine. it's the best day of my life, oh look at the time I have to go, mom is waiting on me." 

aunti: "wait, come and have a cup of tea." nope not it one million years. I would rather eat dust than meet kacchan. 

deku: "sorry I got to go, I have important stuff to do." I took one glance at the house and saw kacchan standing by the door. I smiled at him, and when I turned my face I greeted my teeth together. I was so mad at him. if he wants me gone then I will disappear. I will get out of his life for good. 

I walked home. when I opened the door I took off my shoes and walked to mom and dad. they both looked at me and smiled. 

deku: "I have decided-"

(katsuki's POV)

when we walked out of school I felt like shit, I can't believe I told him to kill himself. I'm the worst. I was too harsh. I know. when we're out of school I then looked up to see deku right at the window. he looked right at me. usually, he would just avoid looking at me. but not this time. I started walking again with those losers, that always talks to me. I never told them to hang out with me they just do. and it's annoying. 

when I got home I heard the old hag yell to take out the trash, but I told her I was tierd. she looked at me and then sighed. she started walking but stopped and asked my old man to go and visit Izuku. I didn't know why, but I didn't care about either, or maybe a little. but like they will ever know. then she walked out and then I hear her call on someone. I didn't know who it was and didn't care until I recognised the other voice. 

deku: "hey, aunti." it's deku. what is he doing here? oh, right he lives right in the corner. I forgot. 

aunti: "hey dear, long time no see. how are you?" goddammit, she will start a whole conversation with him. this damn old hag. 

deku: "great, just fine. it's the best day of my life, oh look at the time I have to go, mom is waiting on me."  

aunti: "wait, come and have a cup of tea."  DON'T ASK HIM FOR A CUP OF TEA, YOU OLD HAG. 

"Sorry I got to go, I have important stuff to do." *sigh.* before I realise it I was at the front door, looking at deku and my old hag talk.  he started walking but then he looked at the door and saw me, he gave me a smile, but right when he turned around I could see a scowl on his face.  

he looked so pissed. I really didn't like the look on his face. but it's deku. he will get over it soon. he will come to school tomorrow. and then he will smile as he usually does. not that I care or notice his stupid ass smile. it's not like I watch him in the class or when we walk to class. nothing like that. he is just a nerd. nothing more and nothing less.  

I felt a smack on my head, and it hurt like hell. I looked up to see my old hag looking at me. 

kacchan: "what' ya want old hag?" 

old hag: "how many damn times have I told you to stop calling me old hag, ya damn brat." I smirked. 

kacchan: "hah, when you stop calling me 'brat'. the I might reconsider it." she growled and walked in. 

old hag: "hey, aren't you and Izuku on good terms or something." I stopped up. 

kacchan: "why you ask? it got nothing to do with ya." she sighed. 

old hag: "it's just I always see him walk alone, and when I come to pick you up he always stands alone. even when I ask him to let me drive him home, he refuses and looks nervous."

kacchan: "just leave it alone old hag, I don't care about that stupid useless nerd." she looks at me then rais an eyebrow. 

old hag: "katsuki, I know you like him." my face turned to a dark shade red. I quickly covered my mouth. and looked at her surprised. how the hell did she know? stop it no I don't like him. he is just a shitty nerd.

kacchan: "like...like hell I am." she snickered. 

old hag: "you dummy, it's written all over your face." damn it, she is too good. I hate it. 

old hag: "katsuki, there is nothing wrong with being in love, it's normal. and Izuku is a really good boy." tsk, I know that damn hag. leave me alone. I don't want to have this conversation with you. 

kacchan: "Ok, for the last time I have no feelings for him, so leave me alone." I walked up to my room as quickly as possible. I closed my door and sighed. I walked to my bed and took my phone out of my pocket. I locked it up and saw the backgrounds picture I had on my phone. it was a picture of Izuku. he was in his all might PJ. and slept on my shoulder. it was my mom who took the photo, I was so mad at her when she showed me. but I manage her to send me the picture and now it's my background.