//I'll defeat you //

(Izuku's POV)

damn, kacchan never changes do he. I canæt let them get hurt. I-I need to do something. but what, what can I do. this guy is insanely strong. he can rip me apart if he wants to. I need to buy some time. 

but Im to weak, I can't move. 

then it hit me. I looked at my pocket remembering I had the serum. (it's like a bust, it makes him forget all his pain in 10 min. but too much can end up killing him. and he losses all common sense. but it will help him move.) I used my arm and tried moving to my pocket to get the serum out. 

I grunted in pain and bite my lip when I got it out I huffed and drank it. 

my eyes lighted green and my hair stood up. I stood up being able to move without pain. I saw that the guy was ready to attack kacchan and todoroki. I ran up and jumped at the guy I shot to knives in his eyes. and I used all my strength and keep on punching and stabbed him with my knifes everywhere legs arms, stomach, everywhere. then he grabbed me, by my head. I growled in pain and took out my last shot to by some time. 

but this was a dangerous toy that could kill anyone close by. 

"A real hero will risk his life to save anyone in need even to the cost of his life. I will defeat you even if I'll die here I won't stop until your done."

I went to my pocket and grabbed it. I smirked and clicked on the button on it and used my leg to kick his arm away from me before jumping at him and smashing the device on him before jumping away. I ran up to todorki and kacchan. using my me as a shield to protect them. 

"Please don't look now. this will be ugly." then the explosion happened and light as strong that could blind someone that was looking. 

this was a device that could burn up something close by it worked like the sun. but to a minimum. I have only one and if I'm not smart when I use it I could end up killing me and people around me. 

I was standing right in front of kacchan and todoroki to not letting them get affected. but then I felt a sharp pain in my pack. it was burning like crazy. I hissed in pain. I was breathing heavily. I looked at the time to see if I had any minutes left before the drug/serum's effect gave off. 

shit, only two minutes left. 

when I knew it was over I looked at kacchan and todoroki. 

kacchan: "what the hell happened?" I turned around to see *sigh*, it worked. he was out cold. and burned up. 

I backed off a little. and looked at both of them. 

"it's over. I turned around." then todoroki gasped. 

"H-hero D, your back. it's all burned." he came up to me. my vision was blurry. oh no. Im out of time. 

"it seems like the lesson will have to wait, sorry...y-you guys." then all went black. I could hair some faint noises calling my name. but I couldnt move couldnt feel, all I could feel was this unbearable pain everywhere. 

(Bakugo's POV)

I ran up to him and catch him before he fell to the ground. I looked at him, and then I saw it. 

"D...deku." no, no it can't be. but his freckles. his hair. it's just like deku's. I shook my head. I lifted him up bridle style. 

"He needs to go to the hospital." todoroki nodded. 

then All Might showed up and he looked at us in shock. 

All Might: "y-young bakugo and young Todoroki. what happened?"

todoroki: "villains attacked the USJ, and Hero D fought them but his injuries are way out of hand he needs medical treatments right now." 

All Might: "I see, hurry, there is an ambulance outside. I'll go and see if there are any other villains here. " we nodded and hurried. 

'please Hero D hold on.' 

we hurried out and to the nearest ambulance. 

bakugo looked stressed. his face was pale. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Todoroki's POV)

after arriving at the hospital Hero D was sent to the emergency room. 

we got stopped halfway there. 

hours went by and a little after we got to the hospital MR. Aizawa and all might came too. they asked if we got any news. we shook our heads. we both looked down. 

Aizawa sensei: "he will get better, I know he will." we looked up and hesitantly nodded. hours went by and I remembered something Bakugo said before All Might came. 

"Bakugo, who is deku?" bakugo's eyes widened he looked at me then looked away. 

"d-deku is a boy I knew since kindergarten. in middle school he disappeared and I didnt see him since. I never heard from him since then. and if Im right then Hero D is deku. my childhood friend." 

"why Deku, do you know what it means?" he looked at me before looking down at his lap. 

"it was a nickname or a name I used to make fun of him with. his real name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku Midoriya. 

when it got dark, Aizawa sensei told us to go home and get some rest. it had been a long day. bakugo denied, telling he wanted to wait there.  

Aizawa sensei: "bakugo I know you are worried but you being here waiting won't help Hero D waking up sooner." he growled and stood up. we both walked out and our separated ways.