//I missed you//

(Izuku's POV)

"Izuku, wake up, it's time for breakfast." I half opened my eyes and looked at my mom standing beside my bed waking me up. 

Izuku: "good morning mom." she smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

mom: "good morning honey." I have a surprise for you. I looked confused. she told me to come down after I had changed. so I did as she asked, I took on my school clothes and walked down. I went to the kitchen to see.

"DAD" I started running to the man standing beside mom. he smiled and grabbed me, he hugged me tight and I hugged him back. 

Izuku: "when did you get back from America, I missed you so much." he chuckled. 

dad: "hehe, I missed you too Izuku. I came back to see you, I have a surprise for you. I will take you and mom to America. so that we can be a happy family in America. together." I was so happy. that I couldn't stop smiling. but then kacchan's face came to my mind. I don't want to leave him here. 

Izuku: "but, but what about kacchan?"

dad: "Izuku, It won't be forever I promise that we will come back to Japan." 

Izuku: "can...can I think about it for a while." he nodded and smiled again. he hugged me one last time before we started eating. I asked him about America. he told me about stuff he had been doing and every hero he had met in America, I was so excited and loved listening to the story he told. 

after a while, dad told me he could drive me to school, and I didn't say no either. so when we were done we both went out after saying goodbye to mom. 

in the car, I and dad kept on talking about hero's, he told me he had been working with the famous David shield. and he said that they were good friends. it was amazing how dad knew all these people. when we arrived at school he let me out and I said goodbye and he hugged me again. I didn't complain so I hugged back. 

I walked off and right before entering the school. I felt someone staring at me. I first looked to the right to see if anyone was staring at me but no one. then to my left but no one there too. 

then I looked behind me. I saw kacchan. he had this look on his face. this bitter scowl. but that was how he always looked like, well at least for me so. I gulped in fear. and turned around again and quickly walked into school.

 I grabbed my books and went to my classroom. when I entered everyone looked at me. and then ignored me. like they always do. I sighed and walked to my seat. 

right when I took a seat, kacchan entered. he looked around and our eyes meet. he growled and walked to his seat. he had a seat right with the window. people started walking up to him and talking to him. it didn't look like kacchan talked more like they talked and he listens to it. 

the teacher walked in and he started the lesson. I just concentrated on the lesson. but when the day was over, my nightmare started. 

I was to focus on the work that I was one of the last people to walk out of class. I knew there were more people but didn't think much of it.

 I went to take my notebook in my yellow backpack until someone snatched it from my hand. I looked up to see that it was kacchan and his friends, they had smirks on their faces. I backed a little off and held my hands upright in front of my chest. I got nervous.

kacchan: "and what do we have to hear, ya nerd." he looked through my book and I tried to grasp it back but he just backed off his hand that had the book on. 

deku: "give it back." he looked at me, he raised an eyebrow.

kacchan: "who the hell do you think you are, huh?" he then pushed me to the ground, I fell, of course, and hissed cause it hurt. they laughed at me. 

he and his friends stood right in front of me. kacchan held the book and wiggled it. 

kacchan: "you're so pathetic, do you think taking notes about hero's will help you. cause let me tell'ya something. it won't happen. you're a useless nerd. you can't do shit. stop pretending you will become a hero. everyone knows you will never become anything. do you think you stand a chance against me, you damn shitty nerd." 

he held my notebook in between his palm and then activated his quirk. a small but enough explosion was seen. my eyes widened. then he ripped up the notebook. and throw it out the window. I looked at it fall out fo the window. I tightened my fist and looked down. 

they started walking away. laughing while walking away. but right before they left kacchan said these words. and I'll never forget what he said. 

kacchan: "if you really want to become a hero so bad, just pray for a quirk and take a swan dive off the roof. that would be enough." my eyes widened. I looked at him and he walked out. my heart was beating so fast, I fell to the ground. 

kacchan, kacchan wants me to kill myself. he really doesn't care about me, he wouldn't even care if I died. he never did and never will. 

I looked out the window. I stood up and looked outside. I just looked at the sky, maybe that would help calm myself down before I think of anything stupid.