//Who are you really//

(Todoroki's POV)

I can't believe he went through that, and he still wants to be a hero, he still saves people and smiles. what a hero.

Momo: "um excuse me hero D? but if I may ask what is your quirk? it's mysterious. " yea that's a good question. I wonder what it is. he looked away then back at us all everyone was curious about the question heck even bakugo was.

hero D: "um I can't tell you guys, I'm sorry."

Mineta: "but why?"

hero D: "security reasons. if I reveal it you guys might end up in danger. " everyone looked down and nodded.

the class was over and everyone was ready for lunch.

(Kacchan's POV)

I waited until everyone walked out and it was only me and him. he didnt look at me. but he clearly knew I was looking at him.

hero D: "do you need anything bakugo?"

kacchan: "who are you really?" he was quiet for a moment.

hero D: "and why do you ask?" I clicked with my tongue.

kacchan. "I feel like I have seen you somewhere before but I can't remember?"

hero D: "are you sure you just didnt see me on social media or something like that cause I'm definitely sure I haven't seen you before." I looked away and stood up before walking away.

I slide the door close and walked away. until I looked back and saw All Might walk into the classroom. I wonder what they are talking about.

(All Might's POV)

I heard a lot about Hero D, but never really seen him in person. I wonder how he is as a person.

I will go and see him in class after he is done with his lesson.

when everyone was out I walked in and he looked at me. I think he is a fan since when he saw me he jumped out of his chair and looked at me with wide eye.

hero D: "A-All Might."

All Might: "yes that's me. I am here."

Hero D: "I can't believe that the number 1 hero is standing right in front of me, I'm a huge fan." I laughed.

All might: "I have heard a lot about you young man, what you do for humanity is fantastic."

hero D: "I can't believe that you have heard of me, thank you so much it's mean a lot coming from you sir."

All Might: "is it ok with you but I heard you were a really young hero and I want to hear you back story if it's ok with you?"

hero D: "oh um sure, well all my life no one believed me they told me I could never become a hero. that the dream was only som fantasy I had. I got bullied and always looked down on. but one time I had enough and I travled to america and learnd how to become a hero I want to show people that I too can become a hero. with or without them I want to show people that they are safe."

All Might: "that's a nobal dream you have. is it ok to ask what your quirk is?" he started tensing up. he walked past me and to the door he opend it and looked out I think to see if anyone was around. he closed the door and walked back to me.

hero D: "I need to make sure that there arent anyone here? but my quirk...well the thing is....um I'm quirkless." my eyes widend. this boy became the number 2 hero without even a quirk. thats impresive.

All Migth: "I-wow....I am speechless. that's some talent you got." he is the same as me, he has no quirk just like my past. and he still wants to save people. maybe this guy is the one.