//Who the hell is he?//

(Katsuki's POV)

I got confused when the door opened and smoke came out. it was green. when the smoke finally disappeared I heard a voice from behind the class. 

"so this is the famous class 1-A." he had a dark green hoodie, and a mask but something was familiar with the guy. but I couldn't pinpoint it. what was it? I know I have seen this guy before. but where and when?

I want to ask him. until I saw that he looked at the back row and winked at someone I turned my head and saw that he winked at Icy-hot bastard. and the more irritating was that he smiled back. 

it irritated me for some reason but I don't know why. 

the damn guy told us his Hero Name was Hero D. why does he seem so familiar. This is gonna bug me for the whole day. 

when the class was ending we heard annoying people gather around the door to our classroom. I'm guessing they are here to see Hero D. when I looked at Hero D he was gone and the one thing that was weird was that the window was opened. I leaned my head to look outside. and saw that he jumped out of the window. and down. 

All I could see was his back running out of the school gate. 

when we all went to our dorms I walked straight to my room. 

not even listening to what shitty hair said. 

I closed my door and sat on the chair to my room just looking around. all that came to my mind was him. who the hell is he? and why do I feel like I know him? 

time pass by until I went to my window to look outside when I looked down and saw Icy-hot. I rolled my eyes until I saw someone walk closer to him. Icy-hot stood up. 

who was he talking to?

until I saw who it was. 

Hero D. 

they both sat down and was talking about something. I wonder what. 

I tsked and walked away. I looked at the clock to see that it was getting late so I got ready to go to bed. 

damn Hero D. I'll find out who you are if that's the last thing I do. 

(the next day)

I woke up pretty early and walked to the boy's bathroom and took with me my clothes so that I could take a shower. lucky for me no one was awakened yet so I had the whole bathroom all to my self. 

when I was done, I walked down to the kitchen and made me a sandwich. and got ready to walk to school. I know, I know it ridicules to go to school this early. 

I walked in what I was hoping to see was there. 

he turned his head to face me. he looked at me for a second and talked: 
"hello there. nice to meet you."

"yea, yea." I walked in and to my seat. just looking out the window. until He spoke; 
"you're pretty early huh?" I looked at him to see him on his phone.

kacchan: "well I was bored and stuff." he hummed and it got quiet again. 

kacchan: "have we ever meet before?" he looked up from his phone. 

"Don't think so." 

kacchan: "why do you have a mask on?"

"I always wear a mask in public since I don't want people to know me." 

kacchan: "don't you want people to recognise the Hero that saved them."

"I don't save people for fame, I don't need people to know me since I only want to save people."

I 'Tsk' and looked outside the window. 

it was quiet again. 10 minutes had passed and we didn't talk much. 

"don't worry, you'll find out soon who I am." I looked at him before hearing the door slide open. people started walking in. and it got full. 

"hey, guys. so the first class I will have you guys. I'll tell you about my experience as a pro hero. but before I do that let's go outside. and everyone takes on your PE uniforms." we all looked confused at first but did as he told us to do. 

when we all were outside we looked at him. 

"now, I want you guys to find a partner." I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked to my side only to end up rolling my eyes to the other way. 

"hey bakubro, let's be partners." I shrugged his arm away and sighed. 

"Alright I need a punching bag anyway." he grinned and we both got in fighting position. ready to fight. 

"oh and before I forget it. No quirks" 

"HUH"

Jiro: "b-but why can't we use our quirk's?"

"cause you never know. one time you will maybe meet someone that you can't win by only using your quirk, learn to go on instinct. learn to use more than your quirk." we all nodded and started 

Kirishima: "hehe looks like I'll be beating you today?" I smirked at him. 

kacchan: "oh you're getting cocky I see. know your place hair of brains." he ran up to me and was ready to punch me but I dogde it. and I came in with a kick to his face he stopped it with his hand and was ready to strike me but I was faster and hit him with a punch in the face. he backed off a little. before coming in again. he managed to get a hit in. but like hell I would lose to this idiot. I was so ready to give him a punch to the head. until I heard people cheering and screaming. 

we both stopped.

Kirishima: "you Denki what's happening?"

Denki: "Hero D is fighting against todoroki, and it's hella fight." I rolled my eyes. and walked closer to see them fight. 

hero D was in fighting position as well as Icy-hot. they looked at each other. Hero D nodded and Icy-hot ran up to hit him. but Hero D was to fast. before Icy-hot could even react Hero D had already used his knee to hit him in the stomach, Icy-hot held his stomach in pain. he growled standing up again. 

"Never let your guard down," said Hero D. before charging in. we all saw him charge to Icy-hot's face, Icy-hot was ready to shield his face. he didn't feel anything until he felt a hit to his stomach. he hurled in pain and fell to his knees. 

"never let a hit fool you. don't ever underestimate a target."  then the finishing move came in and it was an upper kick. (the kick comes from the above head and kicks him down to the ground.) 

Icy-hot went unconscious. after that. 

"looks like I went a little overboard." he lifted Icy-hot up and looked at all of us. 

"hehe, looks like I'll need to bring Todoroki to the recovery. you guys keep going be right back." everyone nodded. I just looked at both of them leaving. of one or another reason I wish I could be the one fighting him. he seems so strong and smart.