//Like hell I am//

(Katsuki's POV)

they keep on talking about the mysterious hero D. I don't give a fuck about the guy. like I give a damn. 

I was just waiting for the damn teacher to come and give us something to do. 

the door slides open to revile Mr.Aizawa. he looked at us with his eyes half-opened and walked in with his yellow sleeping bag dragging with him. 

MR.Aizawa: "listen up class. next week is the sports festival. this is a great opportunity to make a name for yourself. don't screw this up." 

class 1-A: "yes Mr.Aizawa." I was sure I would win the hole shit. like I'm the best here, and I will show everyone that I am the best. 

the training was the same and everyone around was as annoying as ever. but either than that I was all as fucking calm as ever. 

it didnt take long before the day came and we all stood in the arena ready for the festival to begin. 

we all walked out and all I could hear was scream and cheering. 

my name got called out and I was ready to speak. 

kacchan: "I just want to say...I will win." everyone started screaming and yelling at me. but I didnt give a fuck. when all this was over I was gonna be the one standing at the top. 

after everything: 

"And the winner is...KATSUKI BAKUGO."

 "congratulations man."

I was standing at the top, with Icy-hot at the number two and that brainwasher dude at the third. All might came up and gave us our badges and told us that we did a great job or something like that. 

we walked back to our classroom and our homeroom teacher MR. Aizawa came in and told us that we were free to go home. so we all did. I was ready to leave when shitty hair screamed out my name and told me to wait on him. I rolled my eyes. I turned around to look at his stupid ass face. 

shitty hair: "hey bakubro. what's up, man. great job at winning the sports festival." I clicked my tongue. and started walking off. 

he started walking with me. it was annoying how much this guy could to talk. but for some, reason his mumbling and talking reminded me of deku. 

I really can't forget him even when it has been so long since I last saw him. I can't even remember how he looks except for his green hair and his stupid green eyes, our his synchronised freckles that made his face light up.

shitty hair: "ooh, someone's in love." I looked at him with this death glare. 

kacchan: "who's in love you shitty nerd?" he snickered at me. 

shitty hair: "you, silly."

kacchan: "HUH, ARE YA STUPID OR SOMETHIN'WHO THE FUCK TOLD YA I WAS IN LOVE. " 

shitty hair: "hehe, if you say so. oh well, look at the clock I need to go. see' ya tomorrow man." 

dam bastard. I hope he gets stuck in the trash-can on his way home. 

it's really hot today, I feel like I'm gonna burn up or somethin' like that. goddammit.