//between you and me//

(Katsuki's POV)I looked Icy-hot dead in the eyes. and he did the same. When we both heard deku scream start I came in with an explosion ready to blast the shit out of those bastard and impress deku.

HERE ICY-HOT, ENJOY MY EXPLOSION TO YOUR FACE." I was right beside him when he blocked me with his eyes. I came in with my other hand and exploded the eyes away and saw him again.

I exploded closer to him angrier and got ready to take him down. he was gonna use his ice when he noticed me being to close to his fucking face, I smirked knowing this would be over soon.

"YOUR DONE BASTARD!" he then got out his right hand and I could see him activated his fire quirk. I reacted and used my right hand to give me a strong enough push to quickly move away from his view of point.

he then ended up coming in on me with the icy quirk. I realized it to later but not too late where I moved to the said but still got cut on my sidearm. feeling it sting, I kept on striving to explode this motherfucker to the ground. I was right above him and swung around and behind to get a hit in and the explosion was big. Big enough to send him flying back. After I exploded I couldn't see much except for the smoke. When it got possible to see I glanced over to see deku. I smirked at him.

"Where the fuck are you looking. don't take your eyes off your appointment " I quickly turned around to see him right in front of me, I saw him coming in with the ice. I had to come in with my largest explosion to not get buried in the ice. I was shaking. Shaking from the use of my quirk. I looked over to see icy-hot bastard covered in ice on the half side. Knowing he had overused his right side. 

I can beat him.

I started exploded right to him ready to explode him again. but he dodges me again. but I grabbed his shirt before throwing him over and down. he choked out.

"Not so tough now, huh, let me finish you off. just when I was about to use my quirk, felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see

"d-deku?"

"that's enough, both of you." I let goes of half N half bastard and sees deku helping him up.

"you did great todoroki, and you too kacchan. both of you are amazing." I clicked with my tongue.

we both got sent to recovery but not alone. deku was with us. he sent all the other in our class to go and change. it was quite. I was standing behind deku and on the other side of deku was icy-hot.

"so you two, I see there is something going on between you guys, care to explain the situation."

we both looked up and at deku before looking at each other and looking away.

"well it doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't happen again." he turned to us.

todoroki: "yes, hero D" he nodded before turning his gaze onto me.

"TSk, fine, it won't happen again," I said before glancing over at deku. he nodded before we all walked into the recovery girls' office to get our wounds checked.

after we were done we got sent back to class, where everyone stood and asked if we got trouble our why we fighting. I was already pretty annoyed so when these morons started talking in my face I got pissed.

"OI, outta my way extras."

they all moved away making space for me to walk to my seat. I sat down with my hands still in my pocket. just waiting for a teacher to come. after a while, Aizawa walked in as tired as ever. I was just ready to get out of there. after school was over I started walking off, I walked further from the others cause they were annoying.

"yo, what's up kacchan" I flinched while looked to my side.

"deku, you can't just sneak up at someone like that." he giggled.

"Sorry, sorry kacchan just saw you walking and wanted to talk to you."

"o-oh." I felt something weird in my stomach.

"hey let's go for a walk. huh, what you say?"

"Whatever, not like I have anything better to do." he smiled or so I think he did was hard to see with his mask on. we walked a little further. and he looked the other direction. we ended up at a park and he started taking off his mask. I stared at his face. knowing he was the deku I knew from middle school, kindergarten, and since we were babes. he turned to look at me, our eyes meet. he smiled and I felt my face heat up. we kept on walking and just had some small talks.

"hey, kacchan do you remember this park" I looked around.

"yea, it's the park we always played at when we were kids."

"I remember us playing hide and seek like it was yesterday. remember when we were watching All Might fighting villains. and you wanted to be like him."

"yea." "it's hard to believe how far we have gotten form that time." he smiled looking at the park.

"hey kacchan let's head back it-" without me knowing, or thinking. I had already walked up to deku. and pulled him closer to me. I held up his chek and kissed him. he is the beginning tried pushing me away. but I held my grounds. not letting go.

his lips were soft. after what felt like hours I let go and sees Deku's flustered expression. he looked at me. "k-kacchan-" before letting him say anything I left.

"wait, kacchan, kacchan wait up." letting him get smaller and smaller by every step I took. I can't face him. how could I just kiss him like that?

I hurried back to the dorms and ran up the stairs before anyone had a chance to ask me where I went. I unlocked my door, then rushed in before I slammed my door. I sat down on my bed. breathing in and out.

"fuck." he must think I'm crazy. 

yea, guess ur crazy kat, kat. 

🤣🤣🧡🧡💚💚🧡🧡💚💚🧡🧡