//Only a glance//

(Katsuki's POV)

I was in class just staring out the window. wondering if I should get deku something. dose he still likes katsu-don or? maybe I should bring him some dessert.

Aizawa: "ok you can come in now." we all were confused about who Mr Aizawa talked about. until someone walked in.

class 1-A: "Hero D!" wait was he realized from the hospital was all his wounds healed.

the only name that made me feel curious. I looked at the front to see him.

Deku.

he had his mask on.

"hey, you guys."

floaty girl: "um hero D, are you all healed now?"

hero D/Deku: "oh, yes I'm all better now, healed up, I was bored in the hospital so I asked if I could get realized one day earlier. and here I am."

"Are you gonna be teaching us today Hero D?" asked the four eyes chicken.

"no, just gonna be with you all, Aizawa is the one to do all the teaching today."

"ok, the class now that's over with, let's start the class today."

"The key to succeeding a fight against a villain is to notice their weakness and use that to you guys advantage or finding their weak spot. it isn't always clear but everyone has their weakness and uses your quirk to either capture or defeat the villain."

I tried focusing on what Aizawa was saying but between those lines, I glanced over at the guy beside him.

he stood there like a solider. until our eyes meet. he winked at me before looking away. I quickly looked away trying not to be too obvious about my embarrassment.

I felt my heart throbbing. and my stomach clutching.

I glanced again at him. he didn't notice that I was looking. I looked at the way his mask made his eyes shimmer.

even though his hight hasn't changed much in these years but he really got beef. it's easy to see the muscles through his costume. those thick thighs, his broad shoulders added with hot biceps. but those

"thick thighs"

"bakugo would you like to repeat that so that everyone could hear." shit.

"no sir."

"then stop daydreaming and concentrate, this will be coming on the test." I nodded.

I heard whispers and snickering from the class. I just glared at them and they all froze. well until I heard someone else, someone way better than these losers. I looked forward and saw him giggling.

he coughed before correcting his back and getting quite.

after the class that felt like hours was over it was lunch.

I want to eat with deku. I was gonna walk up to him when I saw him picking up his phone. I sat back again. until I finish his call. he walked up to Aizawa and whispered something in his ear.

Aizawa looked at him then nodded.

deku walked out of the door.

I walked up to Aizawa.

"where did De-hero D go?"

"an emergency, so he got called in. he'll be done before the P.T Class. so don't worry?" I clicked with my tongue.

"it's not like I care or anything. I just asked." he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"go and eat. Mic is gonna have fun with teaching you guys English."

"yea. yea." I walked out of the classroom and to the cafeteria.but when I got there it was bombed with people. I can't handle so many morons. I walked out again and went outside to find myself a quiet space. even though the school was so damn loud all the time.

when I finally found myself a peaceful place I sat down.

I went on my phone and started searing.

"Hero D"

I was surprised to find hundreds of hundreds of facts and videos of him. and some theories of him too.'

I went into the first link and started reading what was said there.

'A new mysterious hero have been noticed after the destruction at new york city. no one knows who the hero is. but we can await great things from him. he seems to be saving people out of one of the collapsed buildings.'

there is even a video clip of him holding a little boy while running out of the building. he sat the boy down and put both hands on both cheeks and makes the boy calm down ar at least he tries. the boy is still crying but ends up hugging deku.

deku hugs him back before lifting him up again.

and then the clips end.

I click out of the link and to the link beneath it.

news about Hero D stopping thugs from robbing a bank and saving hostages.

I ended up using all my free time to search up about deku.

I heard the clock at the school ring indicating for the class to start again. I wasn't as amused to go back cause that hella annoying teacher will be teaching us English.

but I ain't gonna skip class. cause I'm not stupid.