CHAPTER 1: JUVIA'S VISSION

Thrid pov:

It is a normal day here at Magnolia and at the guild of fairy tail they are all doing what they normally do Natsu and Gray fighting while Lucy watch the idiots fight while talking with happy while Erza on the other hand was eating her favorite strawberry cake while Mira was serving at the bar and while Levy is reading her book and Gajeel teasing her.

they are all acting what they useally do well most of them except for Juvia she was sitting in the bar while she is spacing out she is not staking Gray at all nor look at him or even cheer him on.

Mira notice her unusual behavior she wanted to talk to her but she couldn't because she was so busy on the things that she is doing all of a sudden.

Romeo and Wendy went to Juvia to talk to her as  they sat next to her and gave her one of their smile at her they were all quiet until Wendy choose to speak up.

"Juvia-san are you okay?" Wendy asked Juvia while look at her she was worried for Juvia while she just smile at them before she answer.

"yeah Juvia is fine she just haven't gotten enough sleep that's all." Juvia said as she smiled at them.

"if you say so Juvia-san." Romeo said and smile at her although he isn't that much convinced on Juvia's answer he didn't what to push her to much.

She smiled back and look at the celling and that's when  she saw something that she doesn't want to see for the past 3,000 years of her being alive.

What  she saw was her homeland Britannia getting destroyed many people of each clan getting killed and she knew it wasn't the doing of the demon clan no this is different this one clan that she knew that it was something else she saw the vission of the sin and commandments getting hurt almost getting killed by.

their enemies she also saw herself killing them destroying the whole place she saw herself becoming who they want her to be they want her to be a monster Juvia knew that, she was to deep in her thought that she didn't hear Wendy and Romeo calling her name.

her she didn't felt it all until Jellal went to her and shake her to make her snap out of it, she look at them in confusion she didn't know what was happening and what was she doing.

"what happened to Juvia?" Juvia asked them they gave her a worried look.

"you don't know Juvia-chan?" Romeo asked while looking at Juvia he was really getting worried for her .

"no Juvia has no idea what happened to her." Juvia answer it was true since she was busy staring at the celling to even know what is going on around her.

"you should go home and get some rest." Jellal told her Juvia only nodded her head and got ready to leave but all of a sudden Juvia felt a sharp pain in her eye she fell to her knees that was when Jellal and Gajeel ran up to her they look at each other and give each other a weird look but they stop when they saw Juvia crying out blood.

"hey rainwoman look at me." Gajeel said

"Juvia doesn't want to hurt you Gajeel-kun." Juvia said.

"look Juvia if you don't listen to Gajeel you know what will happen right so just look at us everything will be okay." Jellal said the rest of the guild were all shook to see what was happening until Juvia spoke up.

"Jellal-kun, Juvia need you to go to her house to get something there." Juvia said trying hard not to let it out.

"what do you mean and what house? Jella asked

"you will know once your their and the house that you always go."Juvia said.

Jellal nooded and left to get the thing that Juvia need Juvia on the other hand was having a hard time to think her darkness wants to take over and if that happens she can kill all of them.