Chapter 18: The Mage Prince VS The Rainbow Fire Mage

Thrid pov:

Today is the eleventh match of this day this match is between Romeo and Xarus they are now at he guild getting good ready for the match as they all went out side to start the match.

"today's match will be Romeo vs Xarus. Master Makarov said.

and the two said person went in the middle of the filed as the tow stand in the middle of the field they both look at each other as perfect cube was now put around them.

" Good luck Romeo-Chan, Xarus-San! Juvia yelled and cheer for the two of them.

they just gave her a smile and the two put there attention back to each other and got ready to start the match.

"okay ready go! Master Makarov yelled and the two start to send there own attack at each other.

" Rainbow Fire. Romeo yelled and send the first attack he made the first move on this match Xarus is good at hand to hand combat.

he just dodge at ease for he hand been trained with Juvia and the rest that is why they are so good but not as good as the sins but they were trained by them.

so they knew what to do and his best beat is to learn his opponent attack and moves he knew that it will be hard for him to do it and also keep his attention at is match and opponent Romeo keep on sending him the same attack.

"so he is a rainbow fire Mage." Xarus thought in his mind when it comes to observing there opponent Cassiopea and Xarus they are both really good at this one.

Xarus pov:

This kid is really good but he still don't know the full potential of his powers but the best way to do that is in this test of ours I know Via is watching and I know she knows what she needs to teach this kid and what not.

she is trained by the best Juvia and Jellal they are trained by the best that's why they can match the best fighter they have all of us are trained by the best.

"Rainbow Fire rain! I heard Romeo said and fire stared to rain at me I know that I can't able to use levitation and all and I can't dodge it all so my best beat is.

" fire berriar. I said and there was a berriar on me and I'm not being rained at nor get hurt by this fire.

"dancing swords. I said and that attack made him to dodge it I put out my berriar and start to move my fingers he is really good I can tell that he will be a great fighter someday and to do that is he has to practice.

he was hit by some of my swords but he attack me in hand to hand combat and I got hit by his fist full of fire and got sent in the edge of the cube and hit its wall man that hurt I'm not an Immortal to not die my parents are but not me I'm a Mage not an Immortal.

"Xarus are you okay? Daliah asked me I stood back up and nodded my head and smiled at her it might just be my imagination but I think I saw her turn red something like that but my attention is on the match.

" nice one Romeo. I heard the pink header guy also known as Natsu cheer for Romeo.

"thank you Natsu-San. Romeo said and flash him a grin.

" that hurt. I said he look back at me and I gave her a smile and returned into having a poker face on me.

"cold fire. I said if I have to fight fire I will fight fire with fire. I thought to myself and continued to attack him.

Romeo pov:

Xarus-San is so good at hand to hand combat and he is really good at his ability that I know I won't be able to surpass his ability and what he can do but I'm going to do my best for the guild.