Chapter 27: Who Else Are Coming

Third pov:

The sins along with the commandments and the redtvifvthe members of fairy tail had just woken up since they are still traveling and is still at the back of the giant pig.

the dragon slayers are all having there motio sickness whole they all just text there head at the table.

"what's wrong with them? Daliah asked as she looks at all of the dragon slayers.

"they are having motion sickness." Lucy siad as she looks at them.

"are they all right? Sakura asked as she looks them.

"yeah they will survive this." Erza said with a smile on her face.

"they don't look fine to me." Romeo said while looking at his friends.

Juvia, Ban and Tyler are at the kitchen cooking there breakfast so they don't know what they are doing and talking about.

"I agree with Romeo here." Elaine said while looking at them.

"don't worry it's normal for them." Juvia said going out while holding three plates of food.

She place it in front of Elizabeth, Meliodas and Jellal as she looks at all of them with a smile on her face.

She then went back to the kitchen to get the rest of the food for them, the three or them went outside of the kitchen and served them there food.

"We are near where the guild sabertooth is and the rest of those guilds." Gowther said while looking at them.

As they all eat there breakfast the rest of the Fairy tail member look at them as they eat there breakfast let's just say that the rest of the dragon slayer are now okay.

"why are we here? Erza asked as she looks at them.

"well it's because we are going to need alot of help." Juvia said while looking at them.

"what do you mean? Lucy asked as she looks at her.

"well you see.... we are going to need alot of help." Juvia said while looking at her.

The boar hat is now at the ground as the guild waited for them ti explain and to tell them who else is going with them and what guild did they came from.

"going to need alot of help? Mirajane asked as she looks at them.

"yeah, remember the one we fought weeks ago? Jellal asked them as he looks at them.

"yeah we do why do you asked? Gajeel asked.

"well there are thirty-six members of them." Elizabeth said as she look at them.

"what does that have to do with the rest? Levy asked as she continued to look at them.

"well because they are really strong and we are going to need there help and to get them ready. "Juvia said with a smile on her face.

"okay if you say so, but who else is going with us? Laxus asked as he looks at Juvia.

Juvia just smiled at them before she spoke up to tell them her response.

"well it's a secret." Juvia said while she looks at them.

"what do you mean a secret? Natsu asked as he is now okay.

"like I said a secret." Juvia siad while she continued to look at all of them.

Gray pov:

I wonder what are we even doing here and who else is coming with us it's not like Juvia to keep as secret and not tell us at all.

Im being quite and not myself lately I don't know why but I keep on feeling this way it's not like I don't care or something like that.