CHAPTER 3:THE LETTER

Juvia pov:

I was at the guild talking with Romeo and Wendy they remind me so much of Magus and Sakura even though she is a witch they were so sweet and I ship them the most because they were so cute I look at the guild and found Jellal talking with Gajeel-kun.

so I stood up and went to them until I felt the ground shake and the power coming out of it I felt there power I heard happy yelling.

"what's going on Natsu? Happy asked then I heard him yell.

"it the end of the world! Happy yelled I think pantter Lilly got annoyed by happy so he hit him.

happy hide in the back of Natsu the he look at us.

"Natsu what is wrong with Juvia and Jellal? Happy asked.

I have my eyes in the ground and got darker than I thought it would be

"so they are back." Me and Jellal said at the sametime.

I look at Jellal and he nodded I could feel the fear in everyone especially Wendy and Romeo I could tell that they are scared I look at them and sigh I went to the two and hug them since they are near to me.

"don't worry everything will be fine."I said they both nodded and look at me.

I smiled at them and went to the door to go somewhere until I heard Gajeel-kun spoke up.

"where are you going? He asked.

"Juvia and Jellal-San are going to talk." I said I look at Jellal and he followed me out.

I could feel them getting confused and curious when we reach the park the place where is the big sakura tree is we sat down and talk.

"I never thought that I would feel that kind of power ever again." Jellal said I look at him and spoke.

"yeah me too, I can only feel that power on mom, aunt Gelda and your mom." I said.

" yeah and we never got to know if we have that kind of power in us." Jellal said.

"yeah we never really get to know much about our power." I said.

"man I really want to know how that works." Jellal said I smiled at him and he spoke up.

"you look like your mom and dad." Jellal said I look at him

"you look like your dad but with blue hair."I said.

"yeah they always say that."Jellal said.

"so what are we going to do? I asked him

" I don't know. "He said

"maybe we will know sooner or later." I said

"come on let's go back to the guild they will get more curious." Jellal said we stood up and went to back to the guild .

when I open the door just like usual they are fighting but what got me made is that we were greeted with a table coming at us I punch it and accidentally the table hit Elfman.

he was looking for the one who hit him but he found nothing so he hit Gajeel and they start to fight again .

I went to the bar and sat there it was quite until Mira-San asked me.

"are you okay? Mira asked.

"yeah I'm fine." I said to her.

" what got into you when the shake was happening? Mira asked me.

"it's nothing I don't want to talk about it so don't worry about it Mira-San."I said I was talking with her and the fight was still going.

we were having a great conversation until somebody almost hit me with a table it's a good thing I catch it I look at all of them and Jellal went to me and I look at all of them.