Chapter 33:Near The End

Third pov:

The sins are now on there way to another place and end this fight but it's not going to be easy since they have a strong opponent when the ten commandments was there enemies it was hard but now its much harder than they thought.

They are in another town with there own team as they all defeat there enemies still the play things of the crystal clan as they still haven't show up to fight them.

But they are not expecting one of them will face them on as they are fighting against there play things the golems it was Maria a member of the 36 nightmare with Mephisto the nightmare of darkness and light.

Maria is a girl with angel like wings but has an evil soul that wants to kill every Goddess that wont follow as she wants them to do.

"ahh I see the two of you are still alive." Mephisto said while smirking under his armor.

"I see you are back." Juvia said with a grin on her face.

"who are they?" Lyon ad the rest of the people that they weren't with when the fight happened asked

"Jellal take care of that fake Goddess I will take care of him while they get all the people out of here and defeat those golems." Juvia said as she looks at the team and the couple nodded and did as they were all told.

They got all the people out of the place they start to fight the golems as Juvia and Jellal start to fight the two member of the 36 NIGHTMARES.

Juvia pov:

I look at him with an annoyed look on my face I hate that look on his face that annoying piece of darkness I hate him for using my clan and as going into another war.

We start to fight as if there was no tomorrow and and there will be no tomorrow for all of them I will make sure of it even if I let darkness take over me I will end this war once and for all.

"Ariel eight form, heavenly spear." I yelled and trow my weapon up in the are and catch it as it is now a spear.

(here is the eight form)

He start to attack me as I just stood there like I'm not going to die as he start to get near me I countered his attack as I punch him hard enough to push him far enough from me

As I start to chant words and let my spear float and I keep moving my hands as it start to attack him with everything I have well not really its just a figure of speach.

I was getting annoyed by him but what really tick me of was that he attack Gray-sama so I appered in front of him and took the hit instead of him getting hurt.

"Juvia!" I heard him yell as the rest went to us as they defeat the golems as they are now getting stronger.

"Juvia-San open you eyes." I  heard Wendy and Romeo said as they are almost about to cry so I let my demon mark out.

As the hole that was on my stomach was now healing I stood emotionless looking at him with out talking my weapon that was a spear has an evil aura around it.

I start to walk to attack him as the same thing goes for Jellal but he did reaft of her wings as she yelled in pain I like the sound of it.

I start to punch him and his armor start to crack and I look at him in the face with a smirk on it I took his soul as I reaft of his head.

There are now two down of there team and how many for for me to killed I return back to normal as I was still holding the soul I took my weapon and open up the gate to purgatory and feed its soul to the red demon.

I look at all of them as I think I can see fear I won't blame them at all I think I went to far I was about to speak up until I felt Gajeel-san and Jellal is hugging me I just hug back.

Maybe this will be the last time that I will be able to hug him like this to be with them like this but I won't let them get hurt at this war even if it Coast me my life.

We are now nearing at the end of this war I just hope that the rest of the people of floare are doing great as they all deaft them since I know that the rest of the members of the 36 NIGHTMARES went there to give them fear and to take over that place.

"are you guys okay?" I asked as I look at all of them.

"yeah what about you?" Erza-san said with a smile on her face

"look Juvia umm thank you for saving my life." Gray-sama said as he looks away.

I just smiled since I don't know what I'm going to tell him since there are butterflies in my stomach as he thanked me I may not show it but I'm still in love with him no matter what I do Im still in love with him and I'm glad that it's him.

I wonder if I died will he miss me will he be sad will he cry when that ever happened in the future I have been having dreams that I will die trying to save all of them and ending this war as it happens to all of us I don't know when will it happen and I never told it to anyone.

So let's just hope that my death will be worth it and it will work out for all of them and they will move on when I died I do t expect my parents to move on the quick but I know they will be over it soon since we are near the end after all..

Het guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys wi like tjis and enjoy this chapter I know it's short and all that but I still have school and all that but I hope that you guys will like tjis chapter thank you for the support and take care guys bye I love all of you...