Chapter 11: The Fairy King VS The Fairy Queen

Third pov:

Today is the fourth match of the day its the Fairy King vs The Fairy Queen as the sins do and went to the guild of fairy tail they are all doing what they always do start a place and other things.

"hey are you planning to take Lissana with us? Cassiopea asked her friend.

"no, they are going to need a strong mage like her. Juvia said and they just nodded and continued there walk to the guild.

"hey mom who is grandma's parents? Juvia asked her mother.

" I never really meet her but mom told me that she look alot like you. Elizabeth answered her daughter's question.

"really? Juvia asked now exited on what she is hearing right now.

" yeah, but your great grandmother has darker hair than yours she has eyes clear as the whitest snows her personality is like you and me that's what mom told me. Elizabeth said.

"how about my great grandfather? Juvia asked her mother again.

" well like mom's mother I never really meet him but mom told me he is a really handsome prince he has white hair and beautiful crystal blue eyes. Elizabeth said.

"what's there name? Juvia asked.

" we there names are Izumi and Hoshi. Elizabeth said.

"they really have pretty names. Juvia said.

" yeah they do. Elizabeth said with a smile on her face.

"where already here. Xarus said to the two women that was busy talking.

"already? Juvia and Elizabeth both asked at the same time.

" you two are so cute. Meliodas said and open the door they all enter and for once the guild wasn't fight and they saw a blushing Elizabeth and Juvia.

"do you have a fever Juvia? Estarossa asked with a little smirk on his face.

" s-s-shut up. Juvia said and clam herself.

"okay let's start the fourth match. Master Makarov said.

" okay let's go. Meliodas said in his cheerful voice and they all went outside.

"okay today's match is king-sama VS Erza-chan. Juvia sad with a smile the two went to the middle and the perfect cube was now put around them.

" be careful King. Diane said he nodded and gave her a sweet smile.

"they are so cute." Juvia thought with a wide smile on her face.

"okay fight. Master Makarov said and the match begin between the Fairy King vs The Fairy Queen.

King pov:

As the fight begin the girl also known as Erza yelled something and was now wearing an armor and she started to attack me man this is going to be harder than I thought so I just dodge the attack.

"king-sama be careful. Elizabeth yelled from outside the cube she is worried about me.

well she is a friend of mine and the captain's wife and we are like family so she would care.

" king you can do this. Diane yelled and I smiled at her along with our kids.

I'm not going to lose she keep on attacking me she keep on attacking me and I keep on dodging her attacks and she us some kind of armor.

one of them send me hundreds of swords and I know I can't dodge it so a use levitation and float with my scared treasure she look shook or something.

"King-Sama are you okay? Juvia asked with a confused look as she yelled.

" yeah I'm fine don't worry. I said as i continued to look at the scarlet headed girl.

"Erza are you okay? I head Jellal asked outside the cube so he likes her I can see the way he looks at her.

"yeah I'm fine don't worry. Erza said with a smile on her face.

Erza pov:

As King float in front of me I look at him and continued to attack him but his pillow turn into a spear a lot of them to be exact and it keep on attacking so often dodge his attack.

this continued for who know how long but we were now near sun set and we still haven't finish this fight I was so tired and I don't know what to do King yelled something his pillow turn into a small kunai.

"if you are wondering this is fifth form of my scared treasure increases. King said and send them on my way I keep on dodging it and start to attack him i have to win no matter what it takes.

Thrid pov:

As time passes the two still haven't finish there match until King use his scared treasure and ended the match the cube was now gone and they all went to the two of them.

while Wendy heal Erza which help her a lot since Elizabeth was healing king.

"king are you okay? Diane ask him as king was now standing.

"yeah im fine. King said and he look at Juvia who was with Jellal with there guild.

" are you okay now Erza? Jellal asked and he'll her stood up Juvia look at King and Diane she smiled at them knowing that Jellal really do have feelings for Erza also known as the Fairy Queen in there place, Juvia walk to the sins and smiled at them.

"he like her doesn't he? Diane asked Juvia with a smile.

" yeah this is the second time he cared for a girl except me and his best friends. Juvia said with a smile.

"why is king smiling like an idiot? Gowther asked.

" what did you call me? King asked look at Gowther in the eyes.

"there they go again. Juvia said to Diane who only nodded her head.

"what is going on? Meliodas asked.

"every time king is with Diane he keep on blushing and think of something perverted. Gowther said.

" w-w-what? King asked with a scary aura around him.

"you mean is like that? Meliodas asked while laughing the guild look at the sins who was laughing.

" take that back. King said.

"Gowther-san is it true? Juvia asked while tilting her head on the side.

" yeah and now his heart beat is so fast. Gowther said while looking at Juvia.

"hahaha yack. Juvia said while laughing.

" that is not true. King said while turning red at the same time.

"what is going on? Jellal asked with her and the rest of the guild Juvia went to him and told him everything and Jellal end up laughing.

"did you told him? King asked still with red face Juvia put out her tongue and king was red as a tomato.

"Gowther clean this up. King said still red.

"okay. Gowther said and use his ability on Diane and he spoke up.

"Diane is wondering what is King thinking right now. Gowther said with a poker face and he was punch to the ground.

" s-s-shut up. Diane said.

"okay enough is enough we have to go. Zeldris said with a serious look on his face.

" yeah Zel is right we have to go. Juvia said and when they know when she is serious about something they just nodded and say there goodbye to the guild of fairy tail and they left.

to go to the boar hat and start to do there plan again they have to think of this plan because they have to make sure they won't go anywhere and take kill and end the evil in the crystal clan.

Hey guys so this is the next chapter I'm not really good at fight since like I told you guys and I can't really remember what is King and erza's abi6or something going so here you go guys enjoy