Chapter 22: The Greatest Mage VS The Thunder Region Member

Thrid pov:

Today is the fifteenth match this match is between Merlin and Freed, the sin are now at the guild of fairy tail getting ready for the match.

"this is going to be good. Happy said with a fish at his hand.

"does he always eat fish? Hawk asked Carla the white cat that was next to him.

"yes he does. Carla said.

"okay, I'm hungry. Hawk said going to the sins.

" guys I'm hungry. Hawk said.

"you are always hungry. Meliodas said with a playful tone in his voice.

"hey I'm not. Hawk said.

" sorry but he is right. Juvia said with a smile on her face.

she have been always with the sin she stop stalking Gray and she is not that obsessed with him although she still likes him but now she show least emotion to Gray.

"okay let's start the match. Master Makarov said who is now standing at the top of the table.

they all nodded and they all went outside of the guild to the filled where they will now start the fifteenth match.

" okay, this match is between Merlin and Freed. Mirajane said with a smile on her face and the two said people walk or more like float in the middle of the filed the two was now put on a perfect cube by none other than Merlin herself.

"let the match begin. Master Makarov said.

the two start to gave each other attack well to be exact Freed was the one who was sending an attack at Merlin as she just use her spell and such this keep on going for who knows how long but as they were fighting Juvia, Jellal and Gowther the three as always are doing what they normally do read a book.

while there on group go on each other they already know what will happen so why bother to look that's what the three of them are thinking at the match they did to test the member of this guild after all and that is what they are doing right to get this over with as soon as possible.

Merlin pov:

This match I want to just be out of this place but it's interesting to learn about this guy's power.

he really is good but I'm enjoying myself to learn a lot about his magic and all that but I want to test him the fake ball with the illusion of the elements it will be fun to try it on him.

I use that attack in him and im going to say that I'm enjoying myself in this she keep on trying to dodge all of my attack and was getting confused so I explained to him what is the ability of my attack and I can say that I'm enjoying.

Freed pov:

This wonam is so good at this she even fooled me by her atatcks if she haven't told me what her atatcks can do.

I would have lost already judging by the expression on her face she is enjoying herself with this match why is she like this I don't get it, she keep on sending an attack at me next by the other.

I was having a hard time to dodge it all and one attack that send me flying and losing my consciousness hit me and that was the last thing I remembered after this match.

Thrid pov:

The match is now over and the winner is Merlin she took of her perfect cube and went to her group.

"congratulations Merlin-Sama. Juvia said who is still reading the book that she has.

"oh and healing water. Juvia said and just like what she did to there'd she healed Freed when he woke up he went to his team meats.

"tomorrow will be you fight Jallel-san aren't you worried? Wendy asked the blue headed boy who still reading his book he look up at her and gave her a smile.

" nope not at all Wendy so don't worry. Jellal said with a smile on his face Juvia stood up.

"we have to go now bye guys. Juvia said and went to the door and left along with the sins they all went to there own place and sleep and get some rest.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter hope you guys will like this and enjoy and take care bye.