Chapter 10: The Mage Princess Vs The Animal Take Over Mage

Third pov:

Today is the third match the sins along with Juvia and Jellal went to the guild of fairy tail they have been at magnolia for three days and have been planning on there way to the guild they start to discuss a plan and who they will take with them.

"okay so what's the plan, dad? Juvia asked.

" the plan is we get you powers back and know what they are up to and who betrayed our clans. Meliodas said to his daughter.

"that still not the complete plan is it? Jellal asked his uncle.

" its not still full. Aurora said to his son "how about you guys? Arthur asked the kids.

" we will be taking Levy and Lucy, those two for now. Juvia said in a serious tone.

"is that why you volunteered to pick who will fight who? Tyler the son of Ban asked.

" yeah to see if they are up to it. Juvia said.

"who is this lissana girl I'm going to fight? Cassiopea asked her best friend.

"well she is a girl with short silver hair and blue eyes. Juvia explained to her even though she knew she doesn't have to explain that match.

"guys where here Blair said in her cheerfull voice and jumping up and down she really want to know who will come with us.

" calm down dear. Elaine said to her daughter.

"sorry I was just so excited. Blair said they all nodded as Jellal open the door the same thing when they always arrive in the guild of fairy tail.

a table is send flying to them for how many time they went inside of the guild.

" okay so Lissana and Cassiopea will be the third match. Juvia said.

"okay let get this started. Gajeel said with a wide grin they all went out side and the two stood in the middle of the place and a perfect cube was now put on them.

" be careful Cassie! Xarus yelled to her sister Cassiopea just nodded and got ready for the fight.

"take over tiger. Lissana said and the fight begin the battle the animal take over Mage vs The Mage Princesse also known as the next second greatest Mage in Britannia.

Cassiopea pov:

As our fight began the white headed or silver whatever her hair color is this girl is also known as the animal take over mage her name is Lissana.

she start to attack me and I just dodge her very attack even though she is a tiger or something like that as I continue to dodge she changes her form.

"take over wolf. Lissana said we start again I'm still dodging her every attack.

we'll this is getting boring time to make it more fun and learn slot about this girl I always wanted to test this ability of mine my mom thought this to me.

so I use fake ball on her I'm not that cruel to absorb her powers or something like that when she is still attack me and I was now at the last corner of the cube I know I won't be able to escape this so I used levitation and was now floating above her and I'm going to keep it that way.

"what the heck she can fly too? The pink headed asked.

" well of course she can. Hawk said to pinky.

here I know he is still shook on how can hawk speak like a human can do.

"shut up pinky! I yelled at him well he is going to ruin my plan.

" what did you call me? He asked with a tick mark on his head.

he should be fun to use as a ginny pig or something like thatm

"fake ball. I said and there were four ball in front of me those four are the four elements of the earth of I'm right.

" earth,water that can turn to ice, fire and lastly is wind I send her one of it and she was dodging my fake ball that I send to her, ball has the symbol of the wind but it really is earth.

Lissana pov:

This girl is really strong not at just fighting even her powers is she really is good.

"hey Merlin why is her power level is only the same as yours? I heard the talking pig ask.

" well she still haven't awaken her real power that's for sure. The girl known as Merlin said.

"I agree with her. A boy with violet eyes and brown or something colored hair said.

still haven't awaken her real powers? I asked myself but she is already good I said to myself and there is this ball again that was sent to me.

I thought it was only water and there was a lot and i tried to dodge it but I got hit a lot of time and I thought it was water I was wrong it was fire, earth and wind along with ice I know I'm domed but I have to win for out guild.

"take over lion. I said and I tried to attack her and I thought I won because she won't be able to move or even dodge it.

she was surrounded with a force filled and was holding a ball or an orb.

" I would like you to meet lynx my scared treasure. Cassiopea said and remove her force filled and lick me and send another ball at me.

"if you must know this is called fake ball. Cassiopea said and explain what it can do.

Thrid pov:

One hour hand past and the match was now over with Cassiopea winning the fight with Lissana she was badly beaten up and its a good thing that Elizabeth was there to heal her.

when she woke up they all went back inside while Juvia thought in her head that she will stay here because they will need a strong Mage like her with them in the mean while.

"you did great Lissana-chan. Romeo congratulate her in her fight.

" thank you Romeo. Lissana said with a smile on her face as the red of them talk with the sins.

" they really are strong. Lissana thought to herself and she knew that she was right as time past the sin.

decided to leave and return tomorrow well of course with Juvia and Jellal with them as they start to plan again the fourth match is King vs Erza.

Hey guys so here is the tenth chart of this story so I'm really getting close to finishing this book and I would like to thank you for the 146 views in this book it really means a lot to me so thank you guys for supporting my stories thank you and I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter like I said I'm not really good at fighting things like this one

1,154 words in total

Bye guys Please pray to God and believe in our creator

Bye