Chapter 24: The Sin Of Wrath VS The Sin Of Chaos

Thrid pov:

Today is the last day of the match this battle is between Meliodas and Juvia a father and daughter match to be exact.

the sins are on there way to the guild of fairy tail while Juvia was already there at the guild while they asked her questions.

"what are your plans? Lucy asked Juvia as she looks at her.

"none to be exact."Juvia said calmly while looking at Lucy.

"what? They asked they were shock since they plan there fight while she didn't.

"don't worry I got this. Juvia said while she looks at the door to see the sins are now here already.

"you ready princess? Ban asked while going to the group.

"yeah I'm ready. Juvia said with a smile on her face.

"well then let's get this match going." Mirajane said with a smile on her face.

they all went outside to start the match between Meliodas and Juvia.

"this match is between Meliodas and Juvia." Master Makarov said the two said people had went in the middle of the filed.

"better make sure the two of you won't distroy anything!" Jellal yelled at the two.

"we won't be able to do that." Meliodas said in a joking way.

"just to be sure." Merlin said and looks at the rest of the sin.

"were on it." They all said at the same time.

"nature barrier." Tyler and Blair said at the same time.

"demons berriar."Jellal and Zack said at the same time.

"perfect cube." Merlin and Cassiopea said at the same time.

"that should do it." Merlin said as she looks at the cube.

"okay, what is going on? Gray asked them.

"well since that two can destroy a lot we have to put them there.' Jellal said as he continued to look at the two.

"be careful Juvia and Meliodas-Sama!" Elizabeth yelled at the two.

"We will." Juvia said as she smiled on her face.

"don't kill each other." Estarossa said.

"we won't."Juvia said with a smile on her face.

"well then let the match begin." Master Makarov said and just like that they start the match.

Just like that the two start to give each other a punch and kick but they move as quick as a lightning not even the guild could follow on there action.

What is going on, what they are doing they move so quickly the guild can't even follow lucky the sins can.

"they move so fast." Lucy said with amusement in her voice.

"yeah I can't even see a thing." Gajeel said with the same amusamusement in his voice.

"wow they are quicker than lightning." Wendy said with the same as Lucy and Gajeel's amusement in her voice.

"what is going on? Happy asked.

"wow they aren't killing each other. " Daliah said with amusement in her voice.

The two stop for a little while to catch there breath and to look at each other in the eye.

"aren't you tried? Juvia asked and she tries to catch her breath.