Chapter 17: The Immortal Fairy VS The Iron Dragon

Thrid pov:

Today is the tenth day or should we say the match between the guild of fairy and the Seven Deadly Sins as the two group are now outside ready for the match to begin Master Makarov called the two people who will be in the match to represent there group.

"today will be Tyler vs Gajeel. Master Makarov said.

and the two went to there place they look at each other and gave the other a grin of there own since Gajeel knows a lot but he doesn't know what his opponent can do.

Tyler can read other people's thoughts he can easily know what they are thinking like his sister and cousin once ether two of them was put on the cube they are now planning there first attack just to be sure that is.

"be careful you two. Jellal said in whatever tone he used in his voice.

" yeah yeah. Gajeel said as for Tyler he only nodded his head and the two look at each other and start the match that they are supposed to do.

Tyler pov:

Okay so this is my first time to fight other opponents that the sun and the commandment and they are hard to fight with.

"iron dragon roar! The black headed guy yelled also known as Gajeel.

the only person here on there guild that knows the truth about Juvia and Jellal I only dodge his attack and start to ran to the side and think so he is a dragon slayer like the pink headed guy Natsu and Laxus they both use that same attack on there opponents.

so it will be hard to dodge since I'm iron here and not water of fire or anything like that I'm dead long with iron .

"iron dragon iron fist. Gajeel said and start to attack me in hand to hand combat which I know I'm good at I just keep on dodge his attack and kick him on the gut that send him flying in the end of the cube.

"Gajeel are you okay? I heard a blue headed girl asked not Via the one that my sister fought with.

Gajeel  stood up again and gave me a grin and look at the blue headed girl"yeah I'm fine. Gajeel said and spoke up again 

"but that was a hell kind of a puch. Gajeel said and ran back at me and use that attack on me.

I just keep on using the same thing dodge and punch him until he found an opportunity and punch me that sent me to the other side of the cube.

just like what I did to him when I hit the wall there was a lot if blood and when I fall down I stood back up.

"what the? I heard one of his guild mates said.

" he lost a lot if blood how is he still fine? Erza the scarlet headed girl the one that uncle fight with asked.

"well he is known as the Immortal Fairy. Cassiopea said and continued to look back.

" ara~ara someone is giving information. Juvia said with a teasing tone

"S-shut up. Cassiopea said I just stood there and blush.

" you should tease them when the other one is fighting. Zack said

"sorry let's just play let them battle. Juvia said while she was sitting on the ground and so did Zack, Blair and the rest.

" hey if you guys are going play count us in too. I said.

"focus on your fight good luck. Blair said to me I stuck out my tough and we continued to fight.

Gajeel pov:

I keep on sending him the same attack but he would only dodge it or stop my attack which is getting boring.