CHAPTER 6:THE TRUTH

Thrid pov:

The next day as the whole guild wait for Juvia and Jellal to wake up they were all looking at team Natsu.

they were a curious on what happened they were all quite until Cana spoke up .

"how come they are both beaten up while you guys look okay? Cana asked while eyeing all of them.

"we were beaten up Cana-San,until they came and help us. Wendy said while going down stairs.

"are they okay? Erza and Gray asked the guild can feel the worry in there voice and guiltyness in their eyes.

" yes they are okay Erza-chan and Gray-kun. Wendy said and look at all of them.

"if you want to asked how they got there asked them. Gajeel said and look away.

" how the heck are they going to asked them when they are asleep metal head? Natsu asked.

"what did you call me flame brain? Gajeel asked with a tick mark on his head and they start to fight.

while they were fighting Jellal woke up he was asleep for one day staright well he did need energy and all he went down stairs its a good thing Panter Lilly.

saw him and he changed from his normal form to his battle form and help him went down the whole fight stop and they look at Jellal.

Panter Lilly help him sit on a table they were all quite until Jellal spoke up.

"Wendy how long did you heal us? Jellal asked and look at the young girl.

"the whole night Jellal-kun. Wendy said and look at him.

"Gajeel you really are a moron. Jellal said and look at Gajeel.

" what did I do? Gajeel asked with a confused look as he look Jellal straight in the eyes.

"didn't Juvia told you don't let anyone heal us? Jellal asked still looking at Gajeel.

" don't be mad at Gajeel-San, it was me who choose to heal the two of you if not the two of you might have died. Wendy said.

Jellal just let out a sigh and spoke again.

"you shouldn't have waist your energy on us. Jellal said and look at Wendy and he smiled.

" but thank you. Jellal said.

they heard giggle from the stairs they saw Juvia going down stairs and was supporting herself to keep her balance was the wall Mirajane went to her and help her get down and sit on the table were Jellal is sitting.

Gajeel and Jellal gave her a confused look.

"what are giggling about? Gajeel asked.

"nothing because you two just fought yesterday and now you are starting another one. Juvia said still giggling at there action.

" well what can we say? Gajeel asked.

"your a moron. Jellal said with a serious look on his face.

" if the two of you fight I'm going to make sure the two of you won't see the sun again. Juvia warned them"yes ma'am. Gajeel and Jellal said at the same time.

Juvia pov:

As Jellal and Gajeel-San keep saying sorry I look at the whole guild who give us a confused look I bet they want an explanation.

they were just starting at us until I chose to spoke up.

" you guys are wondering how we got there? I asked the whole guild as I eye them one by one.