Chapter 9:The Celestial Mage VS The Giant Queen

Thrid pov:

Today is the second day of the match and today is the day Lucy will fight Diane the serpent sin of envy the sin along with Juvia and Jellal are now on there way to the guild of fairy tail.

when they got there Jellal open the door and was greeted by a table flying to there face what they usually do is fight.

"is this normal? Cassiopea asked who was looking at the whole guild.

"yes its normal. Juvia said a who was giving all of them.

"you should get use to it look" while the guild of fairy tail continued to do what they normally do they didn't notice the sin along with Juvia and Jellal.

"hey guys. Gajeel waved his hands to them.

" hi Gajeel-kun. Juvia and Elizabeth great Gajeel at the same time with the same.

"ready for the second match? Ban asked.

"who will fight who though? Levy asked now joining the conversation and all of the there guild mates where all looking at them.

"it will be Lucy-San VS Diane-Sama. Juvia said and look at the two and smiled at them.

yeah sure Juvia use to call her love rival but she thinks she can't just really say that to her or even call her that if she is not even sure after how many day of thinking or even months or a year she decided to stop calling her love rival and call her by her name.

"what, I'm next? Lucy asked still shock by what Juvia told them and called her she doesn't really talk to her that match.

"yes you two are next. Jellal said.

" are you sure about this Via? Diane asked.

"yes I'm sure you girls will do great. Juvia said with a smile on her face.

" well then if that is okay with her then it's fine with me. Diane said.

"s-sure it's fine with me. Lucy said and Diane just nodded and they went out side to start the match.

once the two of them were now standing in the middle Merlin spoke up.

" would you like me to put you on your regular size? Merlin asked.

"I'm fine with this size. Diane said.

"okay if you say so. Merlin said and was going to put perfect cube on them until Diane spoke up.

"do you mind sending Gideon to me in human size? Diane asked Merlin just nodded and summoned Gideon and when the scared treasure was now next to Diane she look at Lucy and smiled.

" Diane please be careful. King said in a worried voice Diane look at him and smiled.

"I will promise. Diane said a day return her attention to Lucy.

"why so red king? Jellal asked with a teasing smiled.

"n-n-nothing. King sluterd his words.

"okay second match Lucy vs Diane let the fight being. Master Makarov said.

by that signal the match being the Celestial mage vs the serpent sin of Envy.

Diane pov:

The match started the first one to attack was the blonde headed girl known as Lucy.

"open gate of the bull taurus. Lucy said and a big bull was now in front of me if I heard her yelled was his name taurus.

the big bull attack me and its a good thing that I dogged it and it was now my turn to attack and I used.