Chapter 15: The Demon Hunter VS The Demon Slayer

Thrid pov:

Today is the eight match of the day the sin vs fairy tail on the way to the guild of fairy tail they are all talking about the plan what they are going to do as they were walking Meliodas decided to groop Elizabeth in her boods and other part what the normal pervert would do he was enjoying himself until hawk hit him or something and send him flying.

"you should stop doing that. Estarossa said to his older brother.

"yeah you already have a daughter. Zeldris said.

in a serious look on his face, commepring him with his brothers his the only one who isn't a pervert while the other two are perverts he is a gentle man and always care for what the girl wants.

"yeah I agree with him. Ban said with a sly smirk on his face.

"what, you can't get me to change. Meliodas said in his cheerful tone they all look at him in disbelief.

"just keep your hands to yourself brother. Estarossa said in a serious tone on his voice.

"says the guy who can't keep his hand to himself. Juvia said with a smile on her face.

"w-w-what do you mean? Estarossa asked while turning red.

"don't deny. Zack said with a smile on his face.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Estarossa said while turning away from them.

"okay then lets see I saw you grooping Aurora-San. Juvia said with a sly smirk on her face.

"she really did plan to do this." Estarossa thought in mind but he denied the fact that it was true.

"I did not. Estarossa said.

"yeah I saw you last night. Juvia said with a teasing smirk on her face.

"you have five minutes to ran. Estarossa said with a dark aura on him.

and he was still embarrassed the old innocent Juvia saw him do that but that was only an accident and then Juvia ran off and Estarossa tried to chase after her they were running while the rest were laughing.

"s-s-she saw that? Aurora asked.

"yes mom she saw that. Jellal said with a sly smile on his face.

"I thought Estarossa wasn't a pervert. Zeldris said while laughing.

"those two will never change will they? Blair asked.

"of course. Tyler answered her sister question as the two ran or chase each other.

as the two did what they were doing Juvia arrived at the guild she was laughing so hard the whole guild look at her.

"why are you so happy? Gajeel asked Juvia who was still laughing.

"w-w-well. Juvia said while still laughing and have a mischievous grin on her pale face.

"what's with the face? Gajeel asked.

"Juvia! They heard a loud yell and look at the door to see a red face Estarossa.

"what did you do to him? Gajeel whispered to Juvia who just grin like a cat.

"hey rosy. Juvia said and wave at him.

"when did you saw it again and where? Estarossa asked still blushing like an idiot.

"like Juvia told you last night and at your room. Juvia said with a really mischievous grin on her face.

"what did you saw? Gajeel asked.

Juvia went near Gajeel and whisper to his ear what she saw that's when the two ended up laughing.