Chapter 13: The Giant Fairy VS Take Over Mage

Third pov:

Today is the sixth match of the day the sin vs fairy tail the sins are now at the guild of fairy sitting games talking with them.

soon it was now time for the match between the Daliah vs Elfman the two went in the filed to start the battle Daliah smiled at her group.

while Elfman keep on yelling about being a real man something like that as the cube was no place with them they look at each other and start the match.

"let's do this. Daliah said with a smile on her face.

" be a real man. Elfman said and use his take over ability.

a few change into something while Daliah just stare at him she wasnt really shock she only stare at him like it was nothing Elfman started to attack her and Daliah only just stood there with a calm face.

when his attack was now near her she dodge and every attack Elfman gave her she only use the dance like what Diane was doing  and the match continues like this for half the time they were in the match.

Daliah pov:

Elfman is a tough one but I'm not going to let them win this is to test there abilities and to do that we have to use half of our magic just to win in this kind of fights.

as he keep on attacking in keep on dodging until he use on of his abilities and send an attack to me that I know I can't dodge using just the dance so I use levitation it's really helpful for use to dodge am attack.

"Daliah you okay? Xarus asked me.

"yeah I'm fine just got a little wound that's all. I said with a smile on my face.

because I know that he cares for me to be honest I like Xarus but never really told my brother or anyone well except Juvia, Blair and Cassiopea, they are the only one I tell my secrets to well along with mom and dad.

anyway I stop that thought of mine before I get killed I'm this match I'm not really good at using my powers.

"how did you got there? Elfman asked with a confused look on his face.

"oh I'm a fairy like Blair. I said with a small smile ony face that is so I keep on with the match.

Elfman pov:

I think all of my energy are now gone but I keep on fighting I have to be a man a real man.

as we keep on fighting I can feel her energy and she is getting tried so I use my take over magic to defeat her and send an attack to her but she mange to block it.

when the smoke clear up I know she her holding a darger that is she use that to block my attack.

"this is my scared treasure. Daliah said with a smile on her face and I can tell that she is really cheerful in anyway.

she is like a childish seventeen years old something like that but I keep my attention on the match and attack her again and again I'm really tried so I use my remaining energy to deaf her and she block it and send an attack on me that is when I block out.

Thrid pov:

The match was now over and the winner is Daliah she get out from the cube and went to her team she look at them with a smile on her face while Elfman was now unconscious.

Elizabeth went to him and heal him up when he woke up he knew that he lost but he was happy that he got to fight someone as good as Daliah Evergreen help him up and they went inside the guild and they all talk about some stuff.

"that was really cool Daliah-San. Happy said while flying around.

"thank you happy. Daliah said with a smile on her beautiful face she went to Elfman and spoke up.

"I had fun. Daliah said to Elfman, Elfman along with his siblings look at her and smiled.

"me too I had fun and I was a real man. Elfman said and they all sweat drop on what Elfman said.

but nothing less they all had fun as time past they went back to the boar hat and talk about the same things again.

"are we taking Elfman with us? Daliah asked with a smile on her face as always.

" no we won't they will need him with them. Juvia said and was looking at the map of Britannia.

"okay if you say so Cap'n. Daliah said with a smile on her face, yes they have there on nickname to call each other they all like that match.

???? Pov:

Soon this war will start you will never know what will hit you watch out Britannia because you will never see a war this hard to beat and to leave in I'm going to rule this place and make all of you be my slaves trust me just you wait you will feel our wrath and all does who can defeat us will die no matter hard it is I did kill the ex-ruler of this clan so it would take be that hard for me.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter hope you guys will enjoy this part I know it's really short but oh well I'm not really good at things like this so yeah but I hope you guys will like this chapter anyway thank you and take care all of you bye.