Chapter 8: The Solid Script User VS The Fairy Princess

Thrid pov:

As all of fairy tail guild went outside along with the sin they got ready for the first match to know who is the strongest group among them.

"the first match Blair VS Levy. Master Makarov called there name the two went in the middle of the field.

"may the best fighter wins. Blair said Levy just nodded her head.

"wait so nothing will get destroyed we need to put them on perfect cube. Gelda said the sins just nodded while fairy tail guild was confused.

" fine perfect cube. Merlin said and just like that Levy and Blair was now inside the perfect cube.

"okay ready set fight. Master Makarov said and the two start the fight.

Blair pov:

She has a strong power I can fell it but I wonder is it enough to help us stop them, the crystal clan will it be enough? I asked myself.

I need to focus or else we will lose I'm not going to lose.

"solid script iron. The blue headed girl also known as Levy start to write something on the air so she is a solid script mage.

I can do this I have to win I dodge all of the metal that was coming to me, my turn.

" miracle wind! I yelled and a strong wind push Levy and she was push by that wind and when she stopped being push by the wind she use her magic or ability.

"solid script fire. She said and balls of fire attack me so I use what us fairys good at levitation.

I use levitation, I can see that all of them are shook well except for the sins of course they know me and was with me since I was just a baby so they can't be shook by what they see.

"how can you float? Levy asked.

"let me tell you I'm a fairy. I said calmly well I'm from the fairy clan of course I can fly.

Thrid pov:

As Levy and Blair fight the people outside the cube were neither shook or happy that Blair is winning while the guild were shook.

"how the hell can she do that? Natsu asked more like yelled or something and look at the sins

"well that is one of the ability of a fairy. Merlin said they all look back at the match.

"didn't Juvia or Jellal told you guys? Daliah asked they all look at each other but couldn't find the said person.

" why do we have to tell them when they just find out our secret? Juvia asked the sins.

they all look at place to place but they couldn't find them until they look at the corner and there they saw Juvia and Jellal along with Gowther sitting there and reading a book.

"how long have the three of you been sitting there? Ban asked.

" when the match starts. Jellal said.

still reading the book he had and not looking up at them.

"so who won? Juvia asked even though she knew that the match isnt over yet.

" no one still one yet moo. Zackery said.

"oh okay. Juvia said and return her attention back to the book she was reading.

Levy pov:

I never really thought I will be fighting a real fairy but how can I win in this battle she is really good.