CHAPTER 5:THE BATTLE

Gajeel pov:

As I close my eyes I thought that I was going to die but the fact that I didn't felt any pain at all got me confused to why weren't I dead when I open my eyes I saw Juvia standing in front of me where the person was and that person was gone and when the Dust clear.

I could hear Wendy, Levy and Panter lilly crying when they saw me and Juvia in infornt of me they look confused.

"Gajeel, your okay and how did Juvia get here? Natsu said and asked.

" how should I know. I said ouch man that hurt like hell.

"Jellal-San how many minutes do we still have till that thing returns? Juvia asked and look at Jellal what the hell is going on.

"we only have 3 minutes and 40 seconds. Jellal said and look at Juvia, Juvia sigh and spoke up.

"that should be enough to heal this idiots. Juvia said and look at us.

" hey we are not idiots! I yelled at her.

"really you are not, then why did you fight that thing? Juvia asked me with a glare.

"just heal them. Jellal said Juvia sigh and look at all of us.

"fine, healing water! Juvia yelled and all of us was surrounded with water and was floating on air and all of our wounds were all healed.

" how did you do that? Lucy asked she just look at us and back Jellal.

"now that we are back we can fight. Natsu said Juvia look at all of us and sigh.

" how in the world are you going to fight wearing a heels? Gray asked Juvia just rolled her eyes.

"Jellal-San how many minutes do we still have? Juvia asked ignoring Gray's question.

"we only have 2 minutes and 10 seconds. Jellal said.

"what are you two talking about? Erza asked, Juvia turn around and look at us.

" to answer your questions, first we are talking how long do we still have till that thing return and second is that I can fight. Juvia said they were all giving her a confused look.

she sigh and took of her heels what the heck is wrong with her? I asked myself.

" Juvia-Chan what are you doing? Wendy asked.

Juvia went to me and handed me her heels and she went back and turn around again to face us she smiled at me and cast a spell.

"perfect cube. She said and just like that we were separated two perfect cube was around us and they were outside.

"rain let me out! I yelled.

"idiot why would I? Juvia asked.

" because I can help you two. I said

"just stay there were its safe. Juvia said.

" what is the difference if we didn't last that long to that thing? Levy asked as she was yelling at them Juvia sigh and spoke up.

"you shouldn't really doubt us. Juvia said.

" what do you mean we couldn't even defeat that thing. Lucy said.

"because we can do it. Jellal said they look at each other and got ready  and all of a sudden the figure was infront of them.

"so you were the human that sent me flying? The figure asked with a smirk Jellal and Juvia return the smirk.

"so shall we begin? Jellal asked.

"I would be honored to kill the two of you. The figure said and attack them the place was full with dust when it was gone.