Special Chapter:Lyon X Merdy

Third pov:

The sins along with guild members are now at the tavern chilling and having a good time with one another well all of them except for on person who was only sitting on a stool thinking about something or more like someone.

He was quite and was not being his self for once they have done a good job to stop the war and defeat some of the golem but they still haven't been able to go face to face with the 36 nightmare as they are known as a strong group much stronger than the ten commandments and seven deadly sins.

"what's wrong Lyon-sama?" a gentle yet familiar voice spoke up asking the silver headed boy who had been quite the whole time.

"it's nothing Juvia-chan."Lyon said to the goddess as he keep on looking at the pink headed girl that was sitting near Jellal and talking with Kagura.

"Lyon-sama, Juvia told you to stop calling her Juvia-chan." Juvia said as she sat next to Lyon.

"you do know that you can't lie to me right?" Juvia asked as she was following the said male's gaze

"ara~,so I was right all along." Juvia said as she was looking at the pink headed female.

"what are you talking about?" Lyon asked as he continue to stare at the said girl.

Juvia just let out a small giggle as she looks at her friends and the love struck young male that was next to her with a smile she look at the roof and back at everyone that is in that place with her.

"I knew you like Merdy and you were thinking about her, yes?" Juvia asked and spoke at the same time with a smile on her face as she still have her goddess eyes in her.

"how did you know?" Lyon asked as his face was now red much redder than a tomato.

"so I was right." Juvia said while putting her index finger and look at him.

"you were just guessing?"Lyon asked as he was still red that can put a tomato in to shame.

But not in the far corner of the tavern their was a pink headed girl and a black headed boy looking at the two having a weird feeling on the inside, seeing how red the other one is and the other one is smiling widely at the person..

"nope I wasn't, i got a little help." Juvia said while pointing at Gowther who was looking at them with a smile on his face.

"then how did he knew?" Lyon asked while looking at the said male as he went near the pair.

"oh, that he use one of his abilities and read you mind." Juvia said with a smile on her face

"it was really fascinating." Gowther said with a smile on his face as he spoke to them.

"since when did he do that?" Lyon asked as he is now getting frustrated by their action.

"that will be our little secret." Juvia said while pointing to herself and Gowther.

"we will help you don't worry." Gowther said with a smile on his face.

"come on Gowty let's go." Juvia sad with an energetic smile on her face with her fist on the air.

"where are you off to this time?" a voice asked to the two of them..

Lyon pov:

"where are you off to this time?" the voice ask.

I look at who was the person who was behind Juvia-chan and Gowther and there we saw a short blonde boy with his brothers as they have there arms on there chest.