Chapter 23: The Commandment Of Love VS The Commandment Of Light

Third pov:

Today is the sixteenth match of the day this is between father and son this match is the sin are now on there way to go to fairy tail guild they aren't with Jellal and Juvia.

this time since they slept on there one house they are excited to see a match that will be fun and for thoes who already got to the match are ready to see a match that is between a father and son.

they do this sometimes as a bonding but they mostly do it since sometimes they are always buys and all but at least they get to do it again.

"you ready brother? Zeldris asked Estarossa with a smile on his face and is holding Gelda's hand and was next to there son Zackery.

"yeah I'm ready. Estarossa said who is also holding his lovers hand.

" you can do this dear but be careful. Aurora said as they reach the guild to see the two sitting at a table and Jellal was talking to someone.

"they are already here. Master Makarov said the whole guild look at them and they just wave there hand.

" are you ready? Juvia asked Jellal.

"yeah I am. Jellal said and look at his father who is holding hands with his mother they smile at him.

" okay let's go outside to start this match. Master Makarov said and they all went outside.

"okay this match is between Estarossa and Jellal. Mirajane said with a smile on her face the two said people went to the middle of the filed to start the match.

" you two don't kill each other! Blair yelled.

"be careful you two! Aurora yelled at her husband and son they only nodded there headed and got ready.

" we might want to add the berriar. Merlin said and the rest nodded while the guild were just staring at them.

"fine nature barrier. Tyler said

" wind berriar. Blair said and the two berriar are now around them.

"perfect cube. Merlin and Cassiopea both cast the cube just incase.

" are you guys planning to trap us here? Estarossa asked.

"nope just to be safe. Juvia said who is now sitting at the ground and looking at him with a smile.

"shouldn't we be the on say that to you? Jellal asked with a "what the heck look".

"nope we are very careful. Meliodas said with a smile on his face.

"yeah right careful my ass."Estarossa said.

"okay let the match begin. Mirajane said with excitement in her voice and the two start the match by attack one another.

they are giving each other a few punch and some kicks the two of them giving a hard kick at eack other and end up hitting the end of the wall.

"they are going to kill each other. Lucy said while looking at the two person who is at the cube.

" they won't. Juvia said who is now watching the match.

"what the your not reading a book. Gajeel said.

" well I finish the book so I want to watch. Juvia said who's attention is still at the match.

"what do you mean they won't kill each other? Lucy asked.

" huh oh that they are enjoying so they won't kill each other. Juvia said still keeping her attention at the match that is in front of them she was looking at the two with ammusment in her eyes.