Chapter 26: Meeting The Rest Of The Commandments

Third pov:

This is the day that those who were chosen by the sins along with Juvia and Jellal are going to the boar hat to get ready for there travel.

Team Natsu along with Mirajane, Laxus, Gajeel, Levy and along with there exceeds are now ready to go to the boar hat.

Jellal is now at the guild to pick up the people they chose to go to with them on there journey.

Jellal had now reach the guild of fairy tail he went inside for those said people who was coming with them are now sitting at a certain table.

They all look at him when he went near them and he wave his hand tk say hello.

"you guys ready to go? Jellal asked them as he look at all of them.

"yeah were ready." Lucy said with a smile on her face.

"well then let's go." Jellal said as he start to walk to the door.

The rest just follow him outside they all have there things with them well for Erza is like she brought all of her thing with her.

No one complained at her action they are all looking at Jellal since he stop walking and looking from roof to roof.

"what are you looking for Jellal-San? Romeo asked while look at the blue headed guy in front of them.

"can you guys jump roof to roof? Jellal asked while looking at all of them.

" We won't be able since with the thing we have with us." Lucy said while looking at Erza's thing with her.

"okay then let's continue to walk."Jellal said as he continued to walk to the direction of the boar hat.

Minutes later they have arrived at the forest were the boar hat is they all look at the boar hat while. They all look at each other when they heard noise.

Jellal open the door to see what he usually see when he is with the sins hawk hitting Meliodas because Meliodas was being a pervert, Juvia and Gowther just reading a book, Ban as usual getting drunk King and Eliane doing some brother and sister stuff.

Diane was just sitting with Merlin Arthur and the rest they all look at the door just to see Jellal with the people they made to go with them.

"you're finally here." Aurora said with a smile on her face.

"yeah and they are here."Jellal said with a monotone voice.

"hey guys." Elizabeth said with a polite smile on her face

Jellal just nodded his head and went inside the boar hat to sit next to Juvia and Gowther to read his book like they always do.

The people that was chosen by then just wave there hands and smiled at them well mostly the girls the exceeds and Romeo while the other just look at them.

"hey guys."Juvia siad now standing up from her sit and letting go of her book.

"Hi Juvia-San."Romeo and Wendy siad at the same time.

While the rest just wave there hand to her to great her, she just let out a smile on her face as she looks at the sin and the commandments.

"oh right, welcome to the boar hat." Juvia said again with a smile on her face.

"this is the boar hat? Gajeel asked while looking at the whole place.

They all just nodded there head while Ban just continued to the drink his booze.

"why call it the boar hat? Levy being curious asked.

"well because of a reason Cap'n called it the boar hat." Diane said with a smile on her face.