Chapter 29: Meeting The Royal Family

Thrid pov:

They are now at Britannia and at the kingdom of Liones looking at the wall of the kingdom Juvia had an idea to get to see her cousin without looking for them.

And that idea is to tease Isabella to make her chase her and she did what she planned to do what she thought on her head.

She keep on teasing Sakura until she hand enough and case her like what she normally do she would run just to make sure she won't get hit by the red headed female.

While the girl try to ran for her life they left other people curious on what they are both doing at a time like this.

"what are they doing? Merdy asked.

"I think she did it again." Daliah said

"did what again? Levy asked.

"she is teasing her again." Blair said while she looks at the roof that the two were chasing each other.

"teas her what? Lucy asked.

"it's a secret." Winter said with a smile on her face.

And they all start to walk to see them at the Castel the two already reach the Castel and the sin along with the people they went with are with them they entered the trone room to see Juvia hiding behind Magnus just for her not to get captured by Sakura.

Juvia stick out her touge as they all watch them playing around like kids would do at a time like this were there is a war that is going to start soon they still have time to play around.

"you two should stop teasing each other." Hazel said as she cross her arms above her chest and shake her head.

"you're one to talk." Sakura and Juvia said at the same time and giving Hazel a glare.

"the three of you should stop teasing each other." Daliah said.

"what did you told her? Magnus asked his cousin who is behind him.

She let out a small smile and look at Sakura and back at Magnus, Juvia tip toe and whisper what she told Sakura she let out a smile and look at her tomato like cousin she couldn't help but to let out a small smile and laugh at there reaction.

"why would you tell her that? Magnus asked his cousin who he is now facing with.

"well for no reason." Juvia said and avoid her gaze on him and look at something else instead of the eyes of her cousin who is now having a weird look at his face.

"are you mad at me? Juvia asked as she looks at him and gave him a cute puppy dog eyes of hers

" yes, I mean no, I'm not mad at all." Magnus said while avoiding his gaze towards her just not to see her eyes and the cute face of her.

Juvia pov:

This is really fun teasing them is the best I look at my friends and at my parents and the rest that is with us I just let out a small smile as they all look at my cousin Magnus since some of them still doesn't know they are they have to introduce their selves to them and they are going to meet up with the royal family which is my grandfather and my aunties.

I just hope that they will get along very soon and that they won't be havi g a hard time to get to know each other and that the war will end as soon as possible.

And the warning of my great grandmother Izumi the way she gave us that warning its more like a clue of what will happen as soon as possible.

Merdy pov:

We were all staring at Sakura, Juvia who was staring at the two of them who is looking like a weird tomato and the weird part is that Juvia was giving the young man a cute like face with puppy eyes and asked him a question that made the boy shake his head.