CHAPTER 4:ONE OF THE 36 NIGHTMARES

Thrid pov:

For the past one week Juvia has been acting weird not like she use to be she was quite she never talk to anyone she keep doing it for the past weeks.

even Gray was worried for her it's not like her to be like that ignoring everyone even him he wouldn't admit to someone but he did grow feelings for a certain water mage but he was just not that good at admitting his feeling.

"Juvia I thought you were ready." Jellal said Juvia look at him and said.

"I am ready to go. Juvia said.

Jellal was wearing a white tuxedo and pants he raise his eyebrows on Juvia.

"you do know we are going to the Castel so wear something that the person want us to wear." Jellal said.

"but I don't want to wear that dress it's annoying and wearing a heels is not my thing." Juvia said.

"come please we need to do it."Jellal said.

" fine, but I'm going to need some help." Juvia said.

Jellal look at the guild and his look landed on Mira and Wendy he went to them and asked them a favor.

"hey Wendy, Mira do you mind helping me with something? Jellal asked.

" we don't mind what is it? Wendy and Mira asked.

"we me and Juvia needs to go to the Castel and I need you guys to do her make up and help her with her clothes." Jellal said.

the two look at each other and nodded they went back to Juvia and she smile at them.

" did you brought your clothes? Jellal asked.

"yes Juvia did." Juvia said.

"okay, Juvia go with Mira and Wendy they will help you." Jellal said.

Juvia nodded and follow Mira and Wendy when they went somewhere Jellal sat down and sigh it was quite for him.

until two idiot start a fight and throw a table like they always do this time instead of Erza stopping the fight it was Jellal he went to the two and hit there heads together.

"hey what was that for? Natsu and Gray asked.

"you two better shut up or else I will kill the two of you." Jellal said with a dark aura around him.

"you better listen to him, you don't want to make him mad." Gajeel said while going near him.

"so where is rain? Gajeel asked.

"getting ready." Jellal said.

" you better look after that trouble maker."Gajeel said.

Jellal laughed at his comment and they continued to talk and wait for Juvia to finish getting ready.

Mira pov:

We went to the clinic to help Juvia get ready to go to the Castel .

"Juvia do you have your outfit? I asked her she nodded.

"where is it Juvia-chan? Wendy asked.

"okay, appear." Juvia said and we were shook.

she was holding a cute dress or what ever they call it and a silver high heels so we started we made her change first and put on her heels.

when she was done changing we put a little make up on her and fix her hair she looks pretty when we were done me and Wendy were the first to go down the stairs.