Chapter 32: The Start Of the War

Thrid pov:

The girls are all now out of the place that they were changing there outfits for some reason and the ten commandments are now here at the place with there kids on the own battle outfit as they were all told to change their clothes.

"hey guys." Juvia yelled as she was waving her hands.

"oh you guys are done changing." Elizabeth said as she looks at them.

They just nodded their head since they are now all done and now are heading their way somewhere in that place there are people who cant keep their eyes off the girls.

"finally I'm back." Juvia said with a smile on her face as they bid their goodbye to Jenna and the other people that was not with them as they now left.

"so, sir hawk do you mind checking Juvia and Jellal's total power?" Shiro asked the talking pig.

"now that you asked me, I'm also curious about their power level." Hawk said as he look at the two of them.

"what do you see talking pig?" Natsu yelled asked as he was now near the talking pig.

"my name is Hawk not talking pig!"Hawk yelled as he look at the salmon headed guy.

"anyway, what is their power level?" Magnus asked as he looks at the two of them.

"Jellal total power is 3,450 while Juvia is 1,186."Hawk said while he looks at them confused.

"wow they seem so strong. "Dylan said as he looks at them with a smile on his face.

"but how come they have gotten weak? "Hawk asked as he looks at their back.

Since the two of them were with their parents talking with them as they are all now in front of them teasing each other smiling and enjoying the time that they were all with each other a time like this.

"I think you're missing some numbers Hawk." Zeldris and Zackery said at the same time as Merlin nodded her head.

"what do you mean, oh you're right." Hawk said as he look at them with a shock look on his face and for the two just laugh while Juvia and Jellal's look at him and was laughing at his face.

"what's with the face Hawk?" Meliodas asked as he looks at him.

"how come she has the same power level like Meliodas." Hawk said with shock on his face.

"what do you mean, I think she is much stronger than me." Meliodas said as he points his fingers on Juvia.

"what is their power level then, Hawk?" Gelda asked as she smile at him.

"well Jellal's total power is 345,000 while Juvia's total power is 1,186,000!"Hawk yelled at the power level they both have.

"since Meliodas has the power level of one million it's possible. "Merlin said as she looks at them.

They all just nodded their heads as the rest of fairy tail and the other guilds members were all shock to hear of how strong their two members were and were hiding it from them.

"you guys were that strong! "Sting and Rouge both yelled at the same time.

" yeah, sorry for hiding it from you."Juvia said as she looks away from them.

" it's fine, just as long that we defeat the enemy, its fine. "Lucy and Levy said at the same time with a smile on her face.

Now is the day that it's going to start camelot is being under attack so is Liones just in time as they all were teleported in different places the sins are at Liones as the rest were at camelot, the fairy King's forest and at the other place of britannia to help them fight.